Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope he's feeling better soon becs

Thanks xx

Left Jack at home looking like he was going to burst into tears as Bob was going out and he wasn't.

Bob has been checked in and was sad when I left. They were going to give him a sedative to chill him out. He's last on the list so it'll probably be mid-afternoon before I hear anything.

Thanks xx

Left Jack at home looking like he was going to burst into tears as Bob was going out and he wasn't.

Bob has been checked in and was sad when I left. They were going to give him a sedative to chill him out. He's last on the list so it'll probably be mid-afternoon before I hear anything.

Im certain he will be fine.. hard splitting them up for things...

Thanks xx

It’s horrible leaving them :(
He will be back with Jack in a flash becs. Well probably a bit longer than that but still canny quick.

Im certain he will be fine.. hard splitting them up for things...

Bob is kind of like Jack's Dad. He looked after him when was a puppy. They sleep in the same bed together and walk next to each other like Siamese twins when they're on the lead.

Bob is a stunner ! They are / were @Wilfy ’s cats really so my step cats but loved her loads - she declined very very quickly over the bank holiday with kidney disease , heartbreaking to be unable to help her except do the right thing in the end

Yeah, @Wilfy contacted me about kidney disease in cats because mine's had it for the last few years and is on prescription food and medication but it seems your cat had something much more severe. You did the right thing!

@becs, I'm sure Bob will be fine. It's always difficult leaving them at the vet and always awkward when they can't go through anything more than light sedation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back