Bob

It was bank holiday weekend when it was sunny, so I thought I'd stick my shorts on and go for a decent walk over the field track. Bob was pottering about and managed to fall in a ditch, only as he fell, the long hair on his tail wrapped around a bramble and he was left stuck in the ditch as he couldn't free his tail. I had to scramble down and untangle him, getting my arms and legs scratched in the process. While I was busy, Jack decided to jump down too, but he landed in the mud, splattering it all over me. Came home with my arms and legs covered in blood and mud and my son just looked at me and said "I'm not even going to ask!" :lol:
Aaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

The rubber ring is a thing of the past, got his check up today, everything okay, should be back almost to normal in a couple of months.

Trying not to worry about him today. He's got a broken back tooth that's gone manky so it needs to come out. He's 13 so a bit risky for anaesthetic. I love him so much as he's such a character.

Tonight: cuddles with Bob while watching the footy

Saturday: pottering around the house keeping an eye on him, watching the FA Cup final

Sunday: taking Bob for a nice walk
Love Bob me

Ted sends his best wishes.
Came second in the village dog competition last week.
Should have won it but kids always win.
Recall with only hand signals and no voice commands.
Intelligent and easy to train Labs.
Would be a cracking gun dog but can’t put the time in.
Friends just got a Puppy border.

He’s 14 and had no side effects from the anaesthetic, apart from he’s more hungry than ever. I’m sure Bob will be fine.

The vet nurse said the drugs and anaesthetics are much better these days, especially for older dogs. He's had some chicken and then pestered me as he still wanted to go for a walk. I've got wet food for him for the next couple of days but then he should be ok having his usual dry food.

Back