Blokes who have cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got two. One is a fat useless mess like the OP, the other is sleek, aggressive and prone to take lumps out of you if you dare touch her. I f***ing love her me, despite my scars.
I once had a particularly unhygienic client with a very unpleasant skin condition sympathise with me for sharing her particularly pernicious strain of dermatitis. I was quick to assure her that I was perfectly healthy but my cat had fucked my hand up that morning when I’d dared to stroke her belly.

The cat's slow blink is letting you know that it trusts you and obviously feels affection for you. It's communicating that to you. Your cat likes you, basically.

Follows me about like a dog when back from work.

Funny little thing.
I once had a particularly unhygienic client with a very unpleasant skin condition sympathise with me for sharing her particularly pernicious strain of dermatitis. I was quick to assure her that I was perfectly healthy but my cat had fucked my hand up that morning when I’d dared to stroke her belly.

You a hooker like?

Owning a cat is useful, they’re a living rodent repellent.

Or chasing said rodent into neighbours house. Having lived next door to cat owners and having the occasional mouse in the house.

Got a few cats in the neighbourhood & im forever having to chase them shitting & digging up my garden

Stinky little snake like animals .

One scratched me in the face once, took a lot of patience on my behalf not to take its whiskers clean off

Cat's don't smell, Dog's do, and are more expensive and high maintenance..as it looks like this may be a cat wanker v dog wanker thread! I like dogs, but couldn't own one for various reasons.

Cat's don't smell, Dog's do, and are more expensive and high maintenance..as it looks like this may be a cat wanker v dog wanker thread! I like dogs, but couldn't own one for various reasons.

This ^^

bottom line is dogs are thick and require high maintenance

cats are clever and can survive without you as long as you leave them a bit of grub

Cats are infinitely superior, they will annoy owners who are insecure and dont appreciate their cleverness though.

Follows me about like a dog when back from work.

Funny little thing.

You a hooker like?
nah mate, prop forward.
This ^^

bottom line is dogs are thick and require high maintenance

cats are clever and can survive without you as long as you leave them a bit of grub

Cats are infinitely superior, they will annoy owners who are insecure and dont appreciate their cleverness though.
Had both as a bairn and can agree with that, cats are not as needy as dogs and are independent. Love dogs too like :lol:

Last edited:
Mine was ran over last night, I’m gutted. Just retrieved and buried him. Poor little bugger. RIP
Sorry to hear that mate.
Ah man horrible that like.

Love my cat me my ex got it got left with me she's a funny little thing.

Handy as don't need a litter tray just goes outside for a shit or piss.
Your ex sounds well trained.
I still have two cats and love them.
Love dogs too though and will probably get one next if I outlast the cats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back