Black Mirror TV Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binging this. The one that is a lot like that Eagle Eye fillum is canny depressing like. I'd heard of the pain doctor one from Penn Gillette on his podcast and that was canny mental too.

Binging this. The one that is a lot like that Eagle Eye fillum is canny depressing like. I'd heard of the pain doctor one from Penn Gillette on his podcast and that was canny mental too.
Wait till you see the USS Callister episode, its some of the best telly since Breaking Bad.

Was that the one with the fit lass from How I Met Your Mother? It started me at series 5 for some weird reason. I think its going backwards.
USS Callister
Also stars Jesse Plemons and Arron Paul makes an appearance at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
modern day twilight zone - start with USS Callister if you are going to watch it. The very first episode ever put me off bacon and the show for life but later heard good things so went back to it. Its really good.
Too salty for you?
Meh. It was ok. Playtest, Hang The DJ (The lass being unreal helped a bit), or Black Museum were better.
Black Museum was a work of absolute genius.

Although, have you noticed they're starting to do, loosely, the same idea more than once now?

USS Calister is massively overrated. I wouldn't even have it in the top half of episodes.

San Junipero and Hang the DJ are both excellent, though a little nice for Black Mirror.

Black Museum, The Entire History of You and Nosedive are probably my top 3.

15 million merits is massively underrated due to being sandwiched between 2 more spoken about episodes.

Aye, don’t get the love for USS Calister at all. There are arguably 10 episodes better than it (definitely 5 or 6) imo.
It was made for a much wider audience than most of the rest of the show imo.

Too salty for you?

Black Museum was a work of absolute genius.

Although, have you noticed they're starting to do, loosely, the same idea more than once now?
Just watched black museum there. Thought I had seen them all but seems there’s a few I missed.

That was f***ing class. One screwed up mind to come up with shit like this!!

Just watched black museum there. Thought I had seen them all but seems there’s a few I missed.

That was f***ing class. One screwed up mind to come up with shit like this!!
Oddly, Karl Pilkington somewhat came up with a few of these ideas on the podcast with Gervias&Merchant years ago.

USS Calister is massively overrated. I wouldn't even have it in the top half of episodes.

San Junipero and Hang the DJ are both excellent, though a little nice for Black Mirror.

Black Museum, The Entire History of You and Nosedive are probably my top 3.

15 million merits is massively underrated due to being sandwiched between 2 more spoken about episodes.

Agreed, it’s one of my favourites. It’s has the first rendition of ‘The End of the World’, too.
Oddly, Karl Pilkington somewhat came up with a few of these ideas on the podcast with Gervias&Merchant years ago.

:lol:

Aye, the Doctor one in particular.

Reactions: PTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back