Black Mirror TV Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘San Junipero’ was great.

Special mention for ‘Hang the DJ’ and ‘Shut up and Dance’.
My missus thinks the whole thing/series is negative. She's strange though and wants to live in a fairytale world.

She enjoyed San Junipero (as did I). Just finished Hang The DJ earlier tonight.

USS Calister with Fatt Damon was good. I've enjoyed them all on the whole though.

Netflix is messed up though so we ended up watching season 5 first (accidentally) the video game one being my introduction to the series -weird. Went back to season 1 after season 5 and watched them through. Currently on season 4 and imagine there's just another 1 or 2 episodes to get through.

Reactions: PTR

What's it about?
modern day twilight zone - start with USS Callister if you are going to watch it. The very first episode ever put me off bacon and the show for life but later heard good things so went back to it. Its really good.

modern day twilight zone - start with USS Callister if you are going to watch it. The very first episode ever put me off bacon and the show for life but later heard good things so went back to it. Its really good.
If you follow this advice you'll probably end up giving up as this episode is one of the weakest(and longest). Start with The Entire History of You. By far the best one.

Great innovative dystopian ideas. The interctive one Brokker did wasn't quite up to the standard of the regular series episodes, but it was definitly challenging the boundaries again.

If you follow this advice you'll probably end up giving up as this episode is one of the weakest(and longest). Start with The Entire History of You. By far the best one.
Thats a good episode aswell but USS Callister is a perfect starting point too. and its got loads of action.

Do you agree he should watch the very first episode later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back