Bitch just hit my car and drove off then denied it.

What type of food does she sell?
Lets be quite frank here. While I fully support local SME's, if this situation is not resolved to my satisfaction the culprit will be named and shamed. Tell you what though, I don't drive much as I am often pissed (I do less than 1000 miles a year) but I buy nice cars and look after them well - but this is the second time in a year some clown has clattered my car while it was parked. I'm not f***ing having it. I am not saying it is the same culprit as last time, but my word it has got me suspicious.

About 2 years ago I was working at home and got a knock on the door from the caretaker for the building. He'd just seen some daft bint unable to get her car into reverse drive up and around the pavement and hit my car as she got back onto the road.
Scuffs along the back bumper and chipped paint at the edge of the panel. No CCTV but he did get her number plate, Polish motor...
Went down the cop shop with the details, got a reference, reported her for leaving the scene, they didn't give a shiny shite once they realised the reg was foreign.
Skip forward two days and the same car was parked up outside, still with scuff marks where she'd hit me, took pics and stormed over the cop shop - again they just didn't give a toss.
Fortunately the insurance were able to trace her back to Poland and with the evidence I had they claimed the cost back from her insurer back there, plus got me my excess back.

Lets be quite frank here. While I fully support local SME's, if this situation is not resolved to my satisfaction the culprit will be named and shamed. Tell you what though, I don't drive much as I am often pissed (I do less than 1000 miles a year) but I buy nice cars and look after them well - but this is the second time in a year some clown has clattered my car while it was parked. I'm not f***ing having it. I am not saying it is the same culprit as last time, but my word it has got me suspicious.
Ctr page spread in the echo with the thread title...

May cause a meltdown with a few snowflakes though

If it’s a work related journey she needs business insurance and I bet she hasn’t got it. Find out who she works for and give them a call. If she is being paid to deliver fast food then she is an employee.

Go to the police to report her leaving the scene of an accident. They will trace the vehicle to confirm insurance.

Back