Bitch just hit my car and drove off then denied it.

Iv got cctv too. Covers the street as sometimes my car is off the drive. Fuck the privacy shite.

This a million times over, the only time the joe publics privacy will be in bother is if / when shit happens to my shit. I've had cctv up for years now and never had a geek back at recorded footage other than when next door wanted to know if I could tell her who threw stones at her window. Fuck the privacy shite, I'm not a nonce or owt.

Police... be damage even if only scuffs to their vehicle which they can trace and identify to yours.
6 weeks ago , lad that works for us , woke up to see one of our works vans ( parked outside his house had been broadsided , all the passenger side panelling badly damaged and the front bumper was lying on the raod . We went out to have a look and 50yards up the road , was an old transit belonging to one of his neighbours ( a known wrong un ) front end all caved in , same colour paint as our van all over it , clearly fresh damage.
Coludnt get a response from his house , even though I knew he was in.
Plod would only give me a "crime number" over the phone. Later in the day a, another lad rang to say he had seen the meathead in the local chinese takeaway late on the night before "mortal".
So i go down the police station with all the info and th plod says there's very little we can do , he will just deny it?
" What about matching the paint on my vehicle its a no brainer he is guilty ?," says I ?
No sir , its just not cost effective , to get a forensics team out costs us around £1200, cant justify that , this guy has no money and wouldnt pay any fine the magistrates imposed anyway.
So there you have it.
Any reaspect I had previously for our justice system is long gone.
We had to pay the VAT on the repair and the excess on the policy , cost us £1100.

6 weeks ago , lad that works for us , woke up to see one of our works vans ( parked outside his house had been broadsided , all the passenger side panelling badly damaged and the front bumper was lying on the raod . We went out to have a look and 50yards up the road , was an old transit belonging to one of his neighbours ( a known wrong un ) front end all caved in , same colour paint as our van all over it , clearly fresh damage.
Plod would only give me a "crime number" over the phone. Later in the day a, another lad rang to say he had seen the meathead in the local chinese takeaway late on the night before "mortal".
So i go down the police station with all the info and th plod says there's very little we can do , he will just deny it?
" What about matching the paint on my vehicle its a no brainer he is guilty ?," says I ?
No sir , its just not cost effective , to get a forensics team out costs us around £1200, cant justify that , this guy has no money and wouldnt pay any fine the magistrates imposed anyway.
So there you have it.
We had to pay the VAT on the repair and the excess on the policy , cost us £1100.
Should have spent the extra £100 and got a forensics team out

So there you have it.

This just pisses me off.
No wonder you take things into your own hands.

So there you have it.
Can you not claim the VAT back? Obviously not the point...

So there you have it.
"our justice system"... allows you to take justice into your own hands.

... but I guess you thought it wasn't worth the cost.

You can sue them, burden of proof is on you, but you reckons you've got that... so go get them if you think it is worth it.
Thats the point it isn't, thats why plod can't be arsed , we live in a society now , where low life's like that can get away with all sorts of crap because they know that its not worth anybody spending good money chasing them , they haven't got the money to pay.

Thats the point it isn't, thats why plod can't be arsed , we live in a society now , where low life's like that can get away with all sorts of crap because they know that its not worth anybody spending good money chasing them , they haven't got the money to pay.
We've always lived in a society like that... since it was invented.

I'm just saying you could and should have pursued it if you are that bothered.

I was washing my car when a woman in a fast food van came round the corner, bounced off it and drove off without slowing down. I drove after her, and when she got home I confronted her. Denies all knowledge. What now? my cctv doesn't reach that far. f***ing cow.
Is this her?

Logon or register to see this image

I think if that was me, if just enjoy the shag and pay for the damage myself. ;)

Back