Bitch just hit my car and drove off then denied it.

ouro

Striker
I was washing my car when a woman in a fast food van came round the corner, bounced off it and drove off without slowing down. I drove after her, and when she got home I confronted her. Denies all knowledge. What now? my cctv doesn't reach that far. f***ing cow.

I was washing my car when a woman in a fast food van came round the corner, bounced off it and drove off without slowing down. I drove after her, and when she got home I confronted her. Denies all knowledge. What now? my cctv doesn't reach that far. f***ing cow.

Police... be damage even if only scuffs to their vehicle which they can trace and identify to yours.

“Bitch” “Cow” Got issues mate? What if it had been a white van man - what derogatory language would you have used then?

Back