Better Call Saul - Series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've seen the first two series via Netflix over the last two years.., fuck all actually happens, if anyone would like to argue, please just post :D

... it does work as an all episodes available to watch in your own time netflix show though.
Netflix original so fits the brief perfect ,nothing happens in loads of stuff worth watching ,good scripts and acting .Thing is quite a lot does happen

Three episodes In and it's canny ,looks like this thread is loads of spoilers so I'll butt out

Better call jimmy f,./,., offj

They all have great names apart from Jimmy

Kim Wexler for 1

I thought maybe the trick was to remove the cassette tape reference from the deposition, so that when they produce it later it's inadmissible

I could be entirely wrong of course, there's a first time for everything ;)
I think it may be down to the destruction of the duplicate tape, that they didn't declare(I suspect that Kim recorded their conversation)

Netflix original so fits the brief perfect ,nothing happens in loads of stuff worth watching ,good scripts and acting .Thing is quite a lot does happen

Three episodes In and it's canny ,looks like this thread is loads of spoilers so I'll butt out
3 episodes into the 3rd series or the first? We are discussing the 3rd series on an episode to episode basis, so it's difficult to avoid spoilers. But I can't imagine they make a lot of sense if you haven't seen them. Either way, enjoy. I think it's a great series.

I think it may be down to the destruction of the duplicate tape, that they didn't declare(I suspect that Kim recorded their conversation)
Could be. Property was not destroyed , IE the recording. Only damaged, IE the tape

3 episodes into the 3rd series or the first? We are discussing the 3rd series on an episode to episode basis, so it's difficult to avoid spoilers. But I can't imagine they make a lot of sense if you haven't seen them. Either way, enjoy. I think it's a great series.
fk spoilers if you enter the thread prepare to be spoiled.

Another line they can use is the bullshit electric phobia, yet he's got a recording studio in his home

Series 3 .Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when people watch what these days .I tried to watch Car share on BBC tonight and I saw it last night on sky catch up ??

Series 3 .Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when people watch what these days .I tried to watch Car share on BBC tonight and I saw it last night on sky catch up ??
I'm watching the episodes on Netflix as soon as they are released - which is every Tuesday. I'd love to watch more than one episode at a time but I'm too impatient. :lol:

In the scene just after the hearing, between Kim, Chuck and Howard I think that Chuck doesn't mind coming clean, because he thought he could detect any 'unauthorised' device on Kim.
That sounds quite erotic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back