Better Call Saul - Series 3

The US use season, the show is from the US, also in the US the term series is used to describe every single episode and not just a batch. The use of the word series in the UK refers to both a batch and every single episode, so the UK is a flawed system.

Also season 1 got 97% where as season 2 got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Do yourself a favour and watch season 2, then come back and tell me I'm not right.

Of course it's subjective, but do you not have a list in your head of your favourite shows/movies/games? Why do they have award shows if one can't better another?
My point is I don't need to rank them in my head or say this is better. I like tons of series/films but don't generally say this is better than something else. People tend to do that a lot on here and generally I don't. I just didn't get into the swing of series 2.

My point is I don't need to rank them in my head or say this is better. I like tons of series/films but don't generally say this is better than something else. People tend to do that a lot on here and generally I don't. I just didn't get into the swing of series 2.
By the sounds of it you never started the swing with one episode. As for the ranking, you're the "odd" one here, the whole TV world is built on rankings/awards/ratings/stars.

Watch episode 2.

By the sounds of it you never started the swing with one episode. As for the ranking, you're the "odd" one here, the whole TV world is built on rankings/awards/ratings/stars.

Watch episode 2.
The one where they all get killed :cool:

That's what the people who make them call them :lol:

So you think it'd be daft to posit Better Call Saul is superior to, say, On The Buses?
Behave yourself! :lol:I just find it strange that as soon as someone says they like something up pops someone else to say 'such as such was better'. Can't I like BB AND Better Call Saul without having to say one is better than the other? I like them both. And Boardwalk Empire, Sopranos etc.

Behave yourself! :lol:I just find it strange that as soon as someone says they like something up pops someone else to say 'such as such was better'. Can't I like BB AND Better Call Saul without having to say one is better than the other? I like them both. And Boardwalk Empire, Sopranos etc.
Where did anyone say you can't like more than one thing?

Watch episode 2.
Cheers. I'm odd. :lol: So what if I give them all the same rating? All enjoyed equally.
Of course there are programmes I enjoy more than others. It's just the preoccupation that I've noticed on here when people feel the need to correct other people's choices and say one show is better than another. And get quite heated. As in their opinion is the definitive one.

Cheers. I'm odd. :lol: So what if I give them all the same rating? All enjoyed equally.
Of course there are programmes I enjoy more than others. It's just the preoccupation that I've noticed on here when people feel the need to correct other people's choices and say one show is better than another. And get quite heated. As in their opinion is the definitive one.
That's the third time you've said that

I thought the first time was really good, second one was shite, but a good finale there

Where did I get "heated" or that my opinion is the "definitive one"?

Back