Better Call Saul - Series 3

Finally got around to this and its great again.
What a super actor Jonathan banks is and who'd have thought the lead singer of spinal tap would become a lawyer?
Jezuz love spinal tap and Saul never in a million years did that penny drop amazed. Never noticed well done sir have a like

Haven't started season 3 yet, thinking of holding on and binge watching it
It's not on Netflix in the states for some reason at least I can't find it on this git massive telly in my sons kip

Well I think that was the best episode yet

Was smiling throughout and laughing when mike turned up as the repair man

Mind it was basically an episode of bb

Yeah - the shooting is too humane for him line was chilling! Wonder what Kim and Jimmy have got up their sleeve.
I thought maybe the trick was to remove the cassette tape reference from the deposition, so that when they produce it later it's inadmissible

I could be entirely wrong of course, there's a first time for everything ;)

I thought maybe the trick was to remove the cassette tape reference from the deposition, so that when they produce it later it's inadmissible

I could be entirely wrong of course, there's a first time for everything ;)
I grasped that - but what's the point of the photos and getting Mike in there? Still more to reveal?

I grasped that - but what's the point of the photos and getting Mike in there? Still more to reveal?
Certainly to show later that chuck is a f***ing loony toon

Jimmy could say he broke down the door as he thought chuck was in danger or summat

Back