Better Call Saul - Series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the shock will be that Kim gets Jimmy off, you're expecting a celebration, but that's when she packs him in

And runs off with mike

I reckon the shock will be that Kim gets Jimmy off, you're expecting a celebration, but that's when she packs him in

And runs off with mike
At some point she's either going to have to distance herself from Jimmy or something bad to happen. I don't buy the idea put forward by the writers that she might have still been with Saul in BB, we just didn't see his home life etc.

Just remembered that the up to date Saul had collapsed - no progression on that this episode.

At some point she's either going to have to distance herself from Jimmy or something bad to happen. I don't buy the idea put forward by the writers that she might have still been with Saul in BB, we just didn't see his home life etc.

Just remembered that the up to date Saul had collapsed - no progression on that this episode.
You've only ever seen him at the beginning of each series

Love that it's now showing us why Fring hated Hector in BB and the story behind it. Mike is a brilliant character too, just genius.

I love the mood of the show. The soundtrack and music for certain intros/cutscenes, the flow of each episode. Sometimes, less is more. I prefer something like this than all action/drama.
Bb showed us why Gus hated hector

Lots of people seem to have missed that episode!

It's been years since I watched it, so don't remember. I'll reiterate, it's showing us in more detail.
You really can't remember hector and Don hilarious shooting Gus's best mate and lover in the head?

You really can't remember hector and Don hilarious shooting Gus's best mate and lover in the head?
I have to admit I'd forgotten that. I keep having to rely on reviews of BCS to remind me of little details. It's years since I watched BB - and the old memory is going too. I got Hector's reference to the tshirt looking like the butt-brothers being a dig at Gus' sexuality though! :cool:

Really enjoyed that episode.
I like that you're quoting yourself there! I keep pausing the episode to see how long's left every time!

Last edited:
Just watched it on YouTube and I can't remember that scene whatsoever :eek:

This must also be why Gus says "look at me" to Hector when they're in the nursing home as he made him look at his dead friend.

I reckon the train why Kim and jimmy aren't together in BB is that in getting jimmy off the charges she'll end up in the shit and lose everything she's worked hard far and can't face being around jimmy after it. Just an idea

I reckon the train why Kim and jimmy aren't together in BB is that in getting jimmy off the charges she'll end up in the shit and lose everything she's worked hard far and can't face being around jimmy after it. Just an idea
Nice one marra :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back