Best spontaneous chant at a match...

Status
Not open for further replies.

At Roker Park in 1996/97 season to Mark Bosnich, Villa goalkeeper.

The week before, he did the Nazi salute to Spurs fans which obviously caused a massive stir.

Anyway, just before the game started , we were attacking the Fulwell End and Bosnich is jogging to take up his position.

The Fulwell End immediately started singing Sieg Heil, Bosnich actually laughed and applauded us!

Did he not get injured and the crowd did the Dambusters at him or have I made that up?!

Paul Walsh with his long blonde hair warming up on the touchline at Roker Park "get your tits out for the lads"

Early season game against Manure, started to rain before the match (just a sun shower) Manure fans disappeared under the Roker end to shelter.
Us in the Fulwell chanted "we are dry, we are dry, we are dry"
Well it seemed funny at the time.
One of them where ya had to be there? 😀

At Orient there are a few flats in the corner that can see into the stands

‘We can see you washing up’

Good day out is Orient

Went to an FC United of Manchester game with a mate who is a fan and when the police walked past:

We paid for your hats
We paid for your haaaats
With our council tax
We paid for your hats

Chester away in pre season 96. A little lad had a Batman costume on and was running around the terrace, few songs sang but 'The banks of Gotham City' stands out 😂

Vs Liverpool at home and Phil Thompson ranting away on the touchline.

Cue 'Sit down Pinocchio, Sit down Pinocchio'.

Carlisle away (possibly a friendly, possibly late 70s):

I can't read and I can't write, but it don't really matter,
Coz I come from Carlisle, I can drive a tractor...

Away to Charlton, late 70's

geordies here, geordies there, geordies every f#*kin where, la la la la, la la la, la la

Charlton tannoy - 'can the Sunderland fans please stop swearing'

geordies here, geordies there, geordies told not to swear, la la la la, la la la, la la

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back