Best spontaneous chant at a match...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against Hull at the SOL (Nov. 2016)..when the leccy went off...South Stand started singing "we'll play in the dark"...class...mind, a power cut wasn't really a surprise with our Prince of Darkness (Moyes) in the dug-out....but we did win 3-0...and I recall Big Vic being unstoppable that day...

Sheffield Wednesday away

Air guitar fuck up half time

We just broke into the keano song was absolutely mint

Think it was Millwall or Boro 2 seasons ago, flock of seagulls, 'Seagulls, seagulls, seagulls.

Against boro, they beating us and they started chanting'going down going down' we replied 'so are we, so are we, so are we'

Think it was Millwall or Boro 2 seasons ago, flock of seagulls, 'Seagulls, seagulls, seagulls.

Against boro, they beating us and they started chanting'going down going down' we replied 'so are we, so are we, so are we'

I must've been mortalled at the smoggy game can't recal, that from us mind

A relegation battle at Roker Park but I forget who we were playing. They pointed at us and sang "going down, going down, going down", so we responded with "so are we, so are we, so are we" 😂

Nothing beats the infamous "we want fatty back, say we want fatty back" song though.

Preseason for MMc's first season in charge and I found myself watching the lads in North Carolina against an MLS "All Stars" team. I was sitting with the traveling Sunderland continent and a bunch of preteen girls to the left of us started heckling us and the Lads, so I started singing "you're goin' home with your moms and dads tonight". Decided in the moment that "in a f***ing ambulance" might be too harsh.

My first game at the SOL. Middlesborough at home in 1997

They scored and sang "Stand up, if you're one nil up"

We countered with "stand up if you s**g your kids"

On reflection it was vile, but it made me laugh at the time :neutral:

At Roker Park in 1996/97 season to Mark Bosnich, Villa goalkeeper.

The week before, he did the Nazi salute to Spurs fans which obviously caused a massive stir.

Anyway, just before the game started , we were attacking the Fulwell End and Bosnich is jogging to take up his position.

The Fulwell End immediately started singing Sieg Heil, Bosnich actually laughed and applauded us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back