best sausages you can buy

The French generally make better sausage than us across the board . Can't beat some nice meaty links from a charcuterie . Over here would always go for decent Cumberland
It took me a while to get used to the French sausages but they are meatier by far than most English sausages. That's why we have kids loving the likes of Walls & Richmonds which are more or less just paste in a skin.

There's a charcuterie place on the way in to ours when we drive in from Roscoff who do some superb sausages. Their mini chorizo ones are just ace on the BBQ.

It took me a while to get used to the French sausages but they are meatier by far than most English sausages. That's why we have kids loving the likes of Walls & Richmonds which are more or less just paste in a skin.

There's a charcuterie place on the way in to ours when we drive in from Roscoff who do some superb sausages. Their mini chorizo ones are just ace on the BBQ.

Is it near Brest (titter)?

Make your own is easily the best idea, but Lidl Deluxe thin chipolatas are really good. Half price Saturday and Sunday this week, well worth a try.

Now I'm nee sausage expert, some on here appear to be and turn there noses up at your Richmonds and Walls which I prefer.
I've tried all these "proper" one's from various butchers and almost without exception they're shite.
There's too many sausage snobs on here.

Heck for easily available
Richmond are common on those Crazy eater type programmes

Now I'm nee sausage expert, some on here appear to be and turn there noses up at your Richmonds and Walls which I prefer.
I've tried all these "proper" one's from various butchers and almost without exception they're shite.
There's too many sausage snobs on here.
So really you don't like sausages as such which is cool, the ones you like apart from the shape are far removed from the true item

Heck for easily available
Richmond are common on those Crazy eater type programmes

So really you don't like sausages as such which is cool, the ones you like apart from the shape are far removed from the true item
Well recommend me a good sausage then.
I love sausages.

Well recommend me a good sausage then.
I love sausages.
You've already said you don't like "good" ones which is fine
Its like Beefburgers when you were a bairn(70s) ,you enjoyed the ones you're mam got ,birds eye etc then when you have a real Beefburger they taste odd.
I like the Birds eye frozen/microwave ones in your no frills category

Back