best sausages you can buy

Sutton Specials from the butchers in my next village. You need to tap your nose when you buy them. Everybody I have cooked them for says they are the best they've ever tasted. They're the dog's back wheels.

The French generally make better sausage than us across the board . Can't beat some nice meaty links from a charcuterie . Over here would always go for decent Cumberland

Sutton Specials from the butchers in my next village. You need to tap your nose when you buy them. Everybody I have cooked them for says they are the best they've ever tasted. They're the dog's back wheels.

Beef sausages are a rarity nowadays but canny. Once had a beef and red Leicester which was tremendous.

I always think low fat sausages are as bad as high fat ones. Need a bit of their own decent fat to cook in.

It does. I love Angus the butchers in Seaham. They advertise which farmers supply their meat. Mainly northeast and Durham farms.
This marra. Just like the award winning butchers up here, superb. I spent about 90 odd bangers (excuse the pun) buying damn decent barbecue stuff for an occasion at my sisters. The lot was pouched, and my sisters chicken shite fed the dogs. :D

Back