Best Post Ever On Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

the takeover of a shopping channel, which included the presenter reading out a marriage proposal for me

I'll probably not find the original thread, but the legend of "Greg" after the bloke spectacularly and repeatedly failed to post a picture of I think his Dad at the stadium or something? That was a great thread.
And spawned the posts of "Alreet Greg?" every time someone buggers up posing a picture

The Captain Competition for this picture

Logon or register to see this image

I still can't remember the whole description "Popeye and after that I was creased"

Come on people. Can none of you remember the nicknames for this lot?! I'm stumped

Apparently one response was "Who ya gonna call...?" :lol::lol:

Last edited:
When Graeme informed the board that he had had a scan on his chest and they had found a shadow on the x ray, jarra replied something like "fuck me Its only a shadow, next you'll be telling us you're scared of the dark." Or something to that effect.

The shadow turned out to be terminal cancer, but jarra's post lightened the mood and I think Graeme appreciated that. The timing and delivery of the post were superb a perfect example of dark humour.

Two of the boards best ever posters too.
Who was Graeme mate?

There was a bloke working away and was staying in a b&b, he said the wifey that owned it was a Wad and she keeps leaving her underwear on the radiators and he thought she was coming on to him. The poster ended up waiting until she went out and laid her underwear out and took a photo and posted it on here. Think he requested the thread got deleted.

I'll probably not find the original thread, but the legend of "Greg" after the bloke spectacularly and repeatedly failed to post a picture of I think his Dad at the stadium or something? That was a great thread.
And spawned the posts of "Alreet Greg?" every time someone buggers up posing a picture

do you mean barry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back