Best over the counter sleeping pills

Diphenhydramine works for me get it from usa in acetamorphinen , tylenol pm or the cheaper generic you can get it off eBay sometimes or get someone going ther bring it back 4 u

A Calcium+Magnesium+Zinc supplement to help with calf cramps when running had the side effect of sorting my poor sleep out by the end of the first week of taking it.

Apparently Calcium & Magnesium help you get to sleep & Magnesium & Zinc help with the quality of sleep.
Cabin crew used to buy OTC Melatonin in the states to help turn around poor sleep patterns . You can now but it in the U.K. apparently

I never had any success with it.

Last edited:
A Calcium+Magnesium+Zinc supplement to help with calf cramps when running had the side effect of sorting my poor sleep out by the end of the first week of taking it.

Apparently Calcium & Magnesium help you get to sleep & Magnesium & Zinc help with the quality of sleep.

I never had any success with it.
We use it as a substitute to zopiclone in dementia and frail patients. It’s very subtle

Gan to the doctor and ask for zopiclone, I was off me nut for about 2 weeks with them. Best sleep I've ever had and got me through a rough patch but obviously they are addictive so dont give them out long term.
I had some zopiclone from a lad at work, dangerous gear that like. I slept like a log but felt away with the mixer as well.

Try the natural route…avoid carbs late (protein if you must) and high histamine foods before bed, understand sleep cycle effects that can make you wake - histamine dump (1am)and cortisol spike (4am onwards).
Try a shower before bed, take magnesium glycinate.
Anti histamine related sleep med, benzos or a drugs are super last resort. I had a big withdrawal issue with anti histamimes

Try the natural route…avoid carbs late (protein if you must) and high histamine foods before bed, understand sleep cycle effects that can make you wake - histamine dump (1am)and cortisol spike (4am onwards).
Anti histamine related sleep med, benzos or a drugs are super last resort. I had a big withdrawal issue with anti histamimes
I'm only gonna take the tabs when I'm on early shift. The drink makes me.sleep when I'm off work.

That's the bastard that gets me. Have no trouble getting to sleep these days, can be off within a couple of minutes at most usually. But come the hour between four and five, at best it's awake-asleep awake-asleep. Doubt any sleep meds would particularly help that either, as it's at the back end of the night.

Back