Best over the counter sleeping pills

A Calcium+Magnesium+Zinc supplement to help with calf cramps when running had the side effect of sorting my poor sleep out by the end of the first week of taking it.

Apparently Calcium & Magnesium help you get to sleep & Magnesium & Zinc help with the quality of sleep.
Magnesium really helps me to switch off in bed like. It doesn't send me to sleep or make me drowsy but I've used it for years now before turning in.

Op should consider melatonin before sleeping tabs.

My ex was quite dependent on Nytol for many months, so I would recommend care if using it regularly.

I was on Nytol (Diphenhydrazine) every night for 7-8 years, taking two sometimes even three one-a-night tablets (so double or triple the dosage every night).

I finally took my last tablet 10th April last year, the withdrawl effects were shite, insomnia for a week, constantly crying even having suicide ideation.

Never had any since, was so dependent on them I couldn't sleep without them then, now I can sleep no bother.

No idea what that shit did to my liver.

I’ve tried Nytol before and it doesn’t really work for me.

For getting to sleep amatryptaline is best but feels that strong I find it hard to wake up the next day. Proper knocks me out though when I need a big sleep.

If they are regulated, how are they able to sell prescription only medications without a prescription?
Online consultation. It’s not great by any means but these things will continue to flourish when it’s a nightmare to get access to services. It’s over 25 notes for the item where a prescription is under a tenner but people pay it.

Back