Berlin

David Brent

Goalkeeper
Off there in the Summer with the misses for 3 nights, staying right by the main train station so very central. Fancying a walking tour then the train out to the Olympic stadium. Anyone been, must do's/don'ts please.

Off there in the Summer with the misses for 3 nights, staying right by the main train station so very central. Fancying a walking tour then the train out to the Olympic stadium. Anyone been, must do's/don'ts please.
The TV tower has great views and a nice bar, you’ll need to book, same with the Reichstag dome, you need to book and take your passport for that though

Berliner beer is lush, have a currywurst. Loads of Irish bars with fitba on.
Buy a Berlin Wall fridge magnet
Airport is a bit of a trek for uk flights from what I remember

The TV tower has great views and a nice bar, you’ll need to book, same with the Reichstag dome, you need to book and take your passport for that though
And it rotates.
I like Kit Kat and tresor
Saw Sven Vath at Tresor, my ears are still ringing.
Mauermuseum is worth a visit, some incredible escape attempts from East to West documented there.

Last edited:
Schleusenkrug beer garden, its behind the zoo in the tiergarten. wonderful little place to sample german beer sat in the sunshine.

ddr museum was good craic when we visited...
Stasi museum on Normannenstraße is canny
is that place good? i want to visit it the next time we go there...

Schleusenkrug beer garden, its behind the zoo in the tiergarten. wonderful little place to sample german beer sat in the sunshine.

ddr museum was good craic when we visited...

is that place good? i want to visit it the next time we go there...
Quite small but I liked it. Weird eavesdropping/spy equipment that looks like stuff from early Bond movies.

Highly recommend the tour of the old Airport for something a little different.

Back