Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh if you're after the Sunderland & District debating society you're in the wrong place ...
... it's just a daft forum for football minded people having a break for a jam tart and a coffee.

I've bagsied the blackcurrant one :cool:

Why Parsnip a thread that's amusing people, for whatever reason, it's supposed to be fun isn't it?

I seem to having an attack of reasonableness, as you're re absolutely right.
Don't worry though, I'll go see a doctor to get some more pain in the ass pills :)

Tbh if you're after the Sunderland & District debating society you're in the wrong place ...
... it's just a daft forum for football minded people having a break for a jam tart and a coffee.

I've bagsied the blackcurrant one :cool:

Why Parsnip a thread that's amusing people, for whatever reason, it's supposed to be fun isn't it?
Quality :lol:

This is showing how you can't be arsed is it?

Fat Spice, give it up, you simply haven't got the fight for this. You need to make sure you are beyond reproach if you're going to try and be a clever fucker.

Fancy posting that you can't be arsed with me and then hanging on my every word.

Sorry i just cant take you serious like. Im not used to this sort of talk in the real world ;)

I get benched for a week and come back to 206 pages :lol: Fellow Sunderland fans replying to every mag post and writing paragraphs while claiming that its mostly mags posting :lol:.. sorry for any Newcastle fans that have recieved abuse from these thick idiots they clearly just have nothing better to do with their lives and they obviously cant control their obsession for you lot or they wouldnt even click on this thread.

On to 300 and my next ban :cool:

I get benched for a week and come back to 206 pages :lol: Fellow Sunderland fans replying to every mag post and writing paragraphs while claiming that its mostly mags posting :lol:.. sorry for any Newcastle fans that have recieved abuse from these thick idiots they clearly just have nothing better to do with their lives and they obviously cant control their obsession for you lot or they wouldnt even click on this thread.

Presumed you were perm banned ah way another mag numptie to add to the list.

This thread has been great for weeding out all the saddos

Coming on here and pretending to be one of us should be a life ban you saddo. Go and take your medication and log off.

Interesting on two levels.
First that the author is not factoring either the draw of being London based and their probably absurd wage levels.
The second being that a Mackam is trolling aound on NUFC fanzines (just as I am on the SMB).

Irrespective of whether your a Mackam or a smoggie this isn't life or death. Just craic/banter/wind-ups...it's only football ffs

Last edited:
First that the author is not factoring either the draw of being London based and their probably absurd wage levels.
The second being that a Mackam is trolling aound on NUFC fanzines (just as I am on the SMB).

Irrespective of whether your a Mackam or a smoggie this isn't life or death. Just craic/banter/wind-ups...it's only football ffs

I agree, we have the draw of London, pay bigger wages than them and get bigger crowds in a bigger stadium nowdays too so there is little for a player to choose them over us for

I've been trying to get this point across to the obsessed ones on here for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back