Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody, myself included i suppose, has came out of this thread covered in glory.
The thing about arguing on the internet is that even if you win you're still a massive loser.
This has got so ridiculous now.

TBF, you're taking it way too seriously mate.

We all take the piss out of each other just as much as we do the Mags.

It's just a bit of harmless fun on a daft little football forum.

Many of us, on here, know each other and either go to the matches together or meet up.

It's a Sunderland forum and we're entitled to be biased and a bit stupid, Mags coming on need to be above that and represent themselves better.

No offence but, when I see 'outsiders' come on getting it all wrong and floundering, it is a bit ridiculous.

You seem like a decent lad but you must secretly cringe at some of the Mags on this thread ....... I know you can't admit it but that's the difference isn't it?

Sunderland posters will very often call a fellow supporter out and put them straight, I've apologised a fair few times when I've been proved wrong.

But you lot stick together to the point where it becomes a bit cringy, even when people are ranting and being shown up ...... that's why it's hard to take you seriously, just my opinion.

Last edited:

Nobody, myself included i suppose, has came out of this thread covered in glory.
The thing about arguing on the internet is that even if you win you're still a massive loser.
This has got so ridiculous now.
There's been some cracking bites from the mags though, this is one of the reasons why this forum is so popular.

This wanderer character is fuckin brilliant, he's that thick he doesn't even get simple humour. :lol:

TBF, you're taking it way too seriously mate.

We all take the piss out of each other just as much as we do the Mags.

It's just a bit of harmless fun on a daft little football forum.

Many of us, on here, know each other and either go to the matches together or meet up.

No offence but, when I see 'outsiders' come on getting it all wrong and floundering, it is a bit ridiculous.

You seem like a decent lad but you must secretly cringe at some of the Mags on this thread ....... I know you can't admit it but that's the difference isn't it?

Sunderland posters will very often call someone out and put them straights, I've apologised a fair few times when I've been proved wrong.

But you lot stick together to the point where it becomes a bit cringy, even when people are ranting and being shown up ...... that's why it's hard to take you seriously, just my opinion.

Whatevs lol :confused:

Some fair points, agree with a lot of it.
There has been some new sign ups from Newcastle fans over the last few months who are clearly here to argue. I blame The Mag and the fact there seems to be a weekly column on something posted on here. In an advertising revenue/web traffic driven world, they are playing to the gallery, and run articles about Sunderland knowing Facebook and Twitter morons will share it. Those same people who would share it from the mag or chronicle are likely signing up fancying a slice of the action

This is showing how you can't be arsed is it?

Fat Spice, give it up, you simply haven't got the fight for this. You need to make sure you are beyond reproach if you're going to try and be a clever fucker.

Fancy posting that you can't be arsed with me and then hanging on my every word.

Exactly what I've just said.

It's our club, our forum, our supporters ....... if Mags come on they need to post something interesting, witty or original.

Or at least put up a decent debate without resorting to infantile insults at the drop of a hat.

People like geordiedean are just idiotic and, having been proved totally wrong, ignore that and fling out schoolyard 'jokes'.

They really need to up their game otherwise we should get them at playtime ;)

Whatevs lol :confused:

Some fair points, agree with a lot of it.
There has been some new sign ups from Newcastle fans over the last few months who are clearly here to argue. I blame The Mag and the fact there seems to be a weekly column on something posted on here. In an advertising revenue/web traffic driven world, they are playing to the gallery, and run articles about Sunderland knowing Facebook and Twitter morons will share it. Those same people who would share it from the mag or chronicle are likely signing up fancying a slice of the action

Hold on a second your lot comes on here to call us obsessed which is daft enough as it's a Sunderland forum that they would be posting on but to the top it of you complain about threads involving Newcastle and call us obsessed...

You've just admitted that your fan magazine has a weekly column about us and the RTG?

Aye reet :eek::rolleyes::lol:

Manquillo from relegated Sunderland (Atletico) and now perhaps Clucas from relegated Hull eh

Living the f***ing dream, the sky is the limit

Aye but only because they want to give other sides a chance. They don't need decent players with Rafa at the helm. Thats why they have stepped aside for Batshuayi, Carvalho, Zouma, Abraham, Hart, Cabellero, Reina, Mangala, Semedo, Gibbs, Cairney, McCarthy, Sigurdsson and Hernandez

Hold on a second your lot comes on here to call us obsessed which is daft enough as it's a Sunderland forum that they would be posting on but to the top it of you complain about threads involving Newcastle and call us obsessed...

You've just admitted that your fan magazine has a weekly column about us and the RTG?

Aye reet :eek::rolleyes::lol:

I've read this three times and still don't get your point

That doesn't surprise me, surprised you know the word three tbh saying that though your probably didn't know one and two comes before it.

Your welcome
The bloke s speeding towards striker status and is on here 24/7 now :oops:
Every fkin thread has that little 'show ignored content' at the bottom and 9 times of ten its him. I know it's a decent message board but for a mag to be on it so much shows no dignity imo

The crux of this all is that Sunderland posters don't need to justify their existence on this forum.

It's just a place for some idle chat with a few like minded people.

Mags coming on are like Jews walking into a mosque ..... they need to show a little tact, tolerance and etiquet.

Otherwise it's all too clear they're just coming on for an argument, no matter how they weep & wail to the contrary.

The crux of this all is that Sunderland posters don't need to justify their existence on this forum.

Mags coming on are like Jews walking into a mosque ..... they need to show a little tact, tolerance and etiquet.

Otherwise it's all too clear they're just coming on for an argument, no matter how they weep & wail to the contrary.
More like Klan members going to a rap gig

Our lot need to stop posting "stop replying to them as well"

Theres mags on here as soon as this thread dies will go to an safc thread and deflect it to a nufc topic. It happens time and time again on here so its best to keep them all on the same thread. Sima is the master of that.

Is that why they are always taking their shoes off at the match? I knew there had to be a reason.
Have they all taken a hiding on here again, as usual? :lol:

More like Klan members going to a rap gig
Now the white sheets at games makes sense as well. It's all coming together

Our lot need to stop posting "stop replying to them as well"

Theres mags on here as soon as this thread dies will go to an safc thread and deflect it to a nufc topic. It happens time and time again on here so its best to keep them all on the same thread. Sima is the master of that.
Sima must be having a holiday, let's hope it's an extended one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back