Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly what I've just said.

It's our club, our forum, our supporters ....... if Mags come on they need to post something interesting, witty or original.

Or at least put up a decent debate without resorting to infantile insults at the drop of a hat.

People like geordiedean are just idiotic and, having been proved totally wrong, ignore that and fling out schoolyard 'jokes'.

They really need to up their game otherwise we should get them at playtime ;)
Spot on. They are guests here and need to know their place.

TBF, you're taking it way too seriously mate.

We all take the piss out of each other just as much as we do the Mags.

It's just a bit of harmless fun on a daft little football forum.

Many of us, on here, know each other and either go to the matches together or meet up.

It's a Sunderland forum and we're entitled to be biased and a bit stupid, Mags coming on need to be above that and represent themselves better.

No offence but, when I see 'outsiders' come on getting it all wrong and floundering, it is a bit ridiculous.

You seem like a decent lad but you must secretly cringe at some of the Mags on this thread ....... I know you can't admit it but that's the difference isn't it?

Sunderland posters will very often call a fellow supporter out and put them straight, I've apologised a fair few times when I've been proved wrong.

But you lot stick together to the point where it becomes a bit cringy, even when people are ranting and being shown up ...... that's why it's hard to take you seriously, just my opinion.
Good post, making some good points. The principal of which is that's it's only football...

On top of which, this thread need some support as it's got a way to go yet to be the biggest ever.

Btw, I'd take the p*** out of you lot but I can't take the p*** out of s*** :cool:

Has he resigned yet-couldnt be bothered to read fower thousand posts!

'R'afa 'T'he 'G'reat
And here rests the case for the prosecution.

Sima must be having a holiday, let's hope it's an extended one.
He on the naughty step like ?

Good post, making some good points. The principal of which is that's it's only football...

On top of which, this thread need some support as it's got a way to go yet to be the biggest ever.

Btw, I'd take the p*** out of you lot but I can't take the p*** out of s*** :cool:
That's shocking, even from one as gravy soaked as yourself. I know for a fact you're capable of better. You out of fettle ?

Last edited by a moderator:
And here rests the case for the prosecution.

He on the naughty step like ?

That's shocking, even from one as gravy soaked as yourself. I know for a fact you're capable of better. You out of fettle ?
Ok mate, it's a fair cop...

I really can't be bothered with the ya boo sucks, mine's bigger than yours stuff and it shows when I give it a half hearted attempt. I want to see us both in the PL as it's payback time. You won't see any gloating from me...

I do, though, find it remarkable that this damn thread is still alive. It should have been parsnipped weeks ago...

Ok mate, it's a fair cop...

I really can't be bothered with the ya boo sucks, mine's bigger than yours stuff and it shows when I give it a half hearted attempt. I want to see us both in the PL as it's payback time. You won't see any gloating from me...

I do, though, find it remarkable that this damn thread is still alive. It should have been parsnipped weeks ago...
Another mag telling us how our forum should be :lol:

Another mag telling us how our forum should be :lol:
That's a leap of faith in that judgement. I fail to see any longer what this thread has to do with footie, and if people just want to use it to bash each other with their handbags then surely the parsnip is the place to do it. The difference between opinion/suggestion and fact/tell.
And of course I'm a Mag, that's why it has "Lost Magpie" by my avatar...

That's a leap of faith in that judgement. I fail to see any longer what this thread has to do with footie, and if people just want to use it to bash each other with their handbags then surely the parsnip is the place to do it. The difference between opinion/suggestion and fact/tell.
And of course I'm a Mag, that's why it has "Lost Magpie" by my avatar...

Tbh if you're after the Sunderland & District debating society you're in the wrong place ...
... it's just a daft forum for football minded people having a break for a jam tart and a coffee.

I've bagsied the blackcurrant one :cool:

Why Parsnip a thread that's amusing people, for whatever reason, it's supposed to be fun isn't it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back