Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting on two levels.
First that the author is not factoring either the draw of being London based and their probably absurd wage levels.
The second being that a Mackam is trolling aound on NUFC fanzines (just as I am on the SMB).

Irrespective of whether your a Mackam or a smoggie this isn't life or death. Just craic/banter/wind-ups...it's only football ffs
Which Mackem is that then ?

Proper cringeworthy that West Ham winning the world cup thing isn't it?
Wonder if Juventus fans go on about their 2006 World Cup win as they had 5 players in the Italy squad. I'd imagine because they actually regularly win honours they don't falsely claim the World Cup as a victory for Juventus.

Proper cringeworthy that West Ham winning the world cup thing isn't it?
Wonder if Juventus fans go on about their 2006 World Cup win as they had 5 players in the Italy squad. I'd imagine because they actually regularly win honours they don't falsely claim the World Cup as a victory for Juventus.
I'm just pleased you abnd all the other tac payers have finally got around to starting to repay the great service we did you by wining that World Cup

None I'm sure, but at least your fights in your no history stadium give you something to be proud of.
Now go and do something involving sex and travel whilst I argue with the real people (misguided as they might be) on this board.

No, I got it wrong...

Sorry bout that...

Your right mate.

Javier Hernandez only joined West Ham after Bury pulled out. Apparently Bury was his first choice as gigg lane has more history :lol:

Have you heard the state of what youve just said man :lol:

Yes you know the one. Its the one where your a skinny little bloke with an attitude problem. The one where you have hide away when the big lads come out.

You carry on giving it the biggun on the internet theres a good lad.
There's always the pm feature fat spice.

You read his shite and the stuff hes posted towards me from the beggining. You might get an understanding as to why i posted that boner ;)
Sir, Sir, Sir, Miss, Miss, Miss, this nasty lad has said nasty things about me and I'm that fuckin thick I didn't see the humour!

Are you fuckin 12 young'un. I honestly thought you were here for a piss take but no, you are actually thick as fuck.

Which Mackem is that then ?
What is a Mackam?

Last edited:
What is a Mackam?

It's how some 'hilarious' Mags spell Mackem because they think they're being clever and controversial.

They also think 'Mackem' is some kind of insult, to all Sunderland supporters, without considering half the support likes the word and the other half aren't even from the town.

One day, one of them will think of something original and witty ....... but don't hold yer breath ;)

It's how some 'hilarious' Mags spell Mackem because they think they're being clever and controversial.

They also think 'Mackem' is some kind of insult, to all Sunderland supporters, without considering half the support likes the word and the other half aren't even from the town.

One day, one of them will think of something original and witty ....... but don't hold yer breath ;)
I do chuckle when the daft bastards spout the Mackem bastard shite, I mean who is thick enough to think everyone who supports us is a Mackem? I know loads of Geordies who have seen the light and support us.

They even go as far as calling players and ex players Mackem bastards who were born abroad! :lol:

There's always the pm feature fat spice.

Sir, Sir, Sir, Miss, Miss, Miss, this nasty lad has said nasty things about me and I'm that fuckin thick I didn't see the humour!

Are you fuckin 12 young'un. I honestly thought you were here for a piss take but no, you are actually thick as fuck.

What is a Mackam?

Nasty lad hahahaha

Your right mate.

Javier Hernandez only joined West Ham after Bury pulled out. Apparently Bury was his first choice as gigg lane has more history :lol:

Have you heard the state of what youve just said man :lol:

Of course I have, the f***ers can go whistle hammer burning for all I care.
You lot are my rivals, not some bunch of London tosspots so I'll happily muck it against you lot on here but they and they're ilk can do the sex and travel thing...

Of course I have, the f***ers can go whistle hammer burning for all I care.
You lot are my rivals, not some bunch of London tosspots so I'll happily muck it against you lot on here but they and they're ilk can do the sex and travel thing...
Oh aren't we lucky to be blessed with your presence, No we're not, the West Ham lad is much more welcome than you and the rest of your circus clowns. Feck off, you will anyway when your lot are hurtling towards relegation very very soon.
FTM.

Fuck them, the pathetic circus of 'the Toon'. Why should we give a shiney shite ???
I'm aware of the fact that you couldn't give a shiny sh*te. It is, after all, not possible to polish a turd...

Oh aren't we lucky to be blessed with your presence, No we're not, the West Ham lad is much more welcome than you and the rest of your circus clowns. Feck off, you will anyway when your lot are hurtling towards relegation very very soon.
FTM.
Sticks n stones bonny lad...

FTM.

And that's why these wasters feel so brave on here isn't it ....... they can just vanish any time they like just as 'Draper' and dozens of others have done.

They're absolute cowards who could only feel courageous on a forum they can scuttle away from and often do.

We're pretty much stuck here because it's our forum, our club and our mates.

So they can post any old shite because they have no affiliation here and never have to back anything up.

It's pitiful that Mags & Mags pretending to be Sunderland should spend so much of their lives on the forum of a club they obviously hate.

What sad lives they lead ..... they actually make me feel much better about my own life, whatever happens at least I'm not them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back