Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

We can't compete man most sensible folk know that yet you spout this shit. How can a newly promoted team compete with an established one its just how skewed the league is

So much that id rather they just closed the premier league off as you have no hope of competing in it if you're a newly promoted team. Strive to finish 17th theres no fun in that

you should know you had it for 5 years
Boo Feckin Hoo :lol:

Well some of the more sensible posters on here you can actually have a decent conversation and debate with on certain threads. There's people on here that can see the bitterness from the usual suspects and when they comment on it you even accuse your own fans of being Mags. Just because they don't agree with you and have the same level of hatred and bitterness

It's only f***ing football man

hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahha kernt

We can't compete man most sensible folk know that yet you spout this shit. How can a newly promoted team compete with an established one its just how skewed the league is

So much that id rather they just closed the premier league off as you have no hope of competing in it if you're a newly promoted team. Strive to finish 17th theres no fun in that

you should know you had it for 5 years

Bigger than Barca........according to some two ton tossa from the the Toon......

Why do mags always pretend they want an "interesting debate" on here? :confused:

Absolute hypocrites aren't they, claim they're just here for a little friendly banter.

Claims, "Wrong mate I come on for a bit craic but instantly get abused."

This was his very first post on the thread, "Absolute nothing story there's a whole raft of premier league teams who've signed absolutely no one yet. It's June the 24th for fucks sake."

Yes, a very polite opening post and definitely not here for an argument.

Instantly abused ...... I don't think anyone at all responded to his post :lol:

Absolute hypocrites aren't they, claim they're just here for a little friendly banter.

Claims, "Wrong mate I come on for a bit craic but instantly get abused."

This was his very first post on the thread, "Absolute nothing story there's a whole raft of premier league teams who've signed absolutely no one yet. It's June the 24th for fucks sake."

Yes, a very polite opening post and definitely not here for an argument.

Instantly abused ...... I don't think anyone at all responded to his post :lol:

Just grow up man come on every post and thread you regularly post on here is only to fuel your bitterness and hatred

How can a man of 61 year old be so bitter??

Did your wife leave you for a 25 year old mag or something as surely no one can be that hateful and bitter over football for no reason

Not really i just cant really be arsed with ya no more. Plus remember wer not mates ;)
You can't be arsed but can't help comment on my posts eh!

Another thick mag to add to my list of groupies.

It's not a popularity contest, hopefully after this I can cross you off the list as you really can't be arsed with me anymore, time will tell.

Off you trot, Greggs is waiting.

Just grow up man come on every post and thread you regularly post on here is only to fuel your bitterness and hatred

How can a man of 61 year old be so bitter??

Did your wife leave you for a 25 year old mag or something as surely no one can be that hateful and bitter over football for no reason
:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back