Benidorm looks like its suffering

Wifes mam lives in France so only gets to see her twice a year now...we will be travelling if allowed.

As for Benidorm never remotely fancied it, but my sister said the same and she went a few years ago enjoyed it despite thinking she’d hate it.
What part of France mate, think you'll be OK this year come July, figures are falling here and things are slowly opening up.

TIE can be done in Beni now, with about a three day turnaround. Far more simple than going to Alicante for your dabs and what have ya. You can do it yourself or there's several companies doing the whole process for not much money 😎
I've been led to believe it's a really complex thing to do . Be great if you're right . We already have property and an N.I. number and we can do the health and dosh stuff .

What part of France mate, think you'll be OK this year come July, figures are falling here and things are slowly opening up.

SW ( Duras) last year we had that mad dash back to bear quarantine.
Speaking to dragon in law she says the same about COVID vaccines picking up finally and opening up.

Their curfew was weird as all they did was have big get togethers during the day.

We always go by Eurotunnel and last year booked fully flexible tickets which was a godsend. Certainly do the same this year

Anyone who is desperate to go on holiday abroad is part of the problem. I’d stop foreign travel anywhere me
Depends on the infection rates.

going to Bolton is riskier than New Zealand
Throw in elderly relatives, family bereavements and other circumstances and you'd feel differently.
However, if we’re not sensible we’ll have family bereavements of elderly relatives.

Last edited:
I've been led to believe it's a really complex thing to do . Be great if you're right . We already have property and an N.I. number and we can do the health and dosh stuff .
Naaaah, it's a fairly straightforward process. Gimme a holler when you're ready to do so and I'll put you in touch with the right people, if you want to do it that way. Pretty sure they're charging less than 150€ for the entire process. I did my residencia that way and it took all of the thinking and leg work out of it. I much prefer letting people do it who know what they're doing.

Well that’s absolutely terrible. What I meant is though people are coming in with more variants and potentially putting our freedom at risk. I’m sorry but it is simply not worth it. People are dying because of these conditions were living under and I would ban travel so we can get a level of normality again. Harsh as it may seem the most important thing is our well-being and our economy.

Bet this fucker drives around on his own with a mask on.

”putting our freedom at risk “ but I’d ban international travel.

Moron.

Bet this fucker drives around on his own with a mask on.

”putting our freedom at risk “ but I’d ban international travel.

Moron.
I’m right like mate
You best stop here then mate. Leave the fun to the fun-seekers.
I am. There’s nowhere to go anyway. I’m happy enough climbing mountains and taking in the countryside. This next few weeks I’m doing Scafell Pike, Ben Nevis, spa weekend, wild camping in Wales and the Yorkshire Dales. Much rather do that than sit in Benidorm social distancing.

Last edited:

Back