Benidorm looks like its suffering

Benidorm is a really good holiday destination, I had holidayed in some really exotic locations,never gave Benidorm a second thought, then had cause to rent a villa for the summer in javea, Benidorm was not far so went there for the day to see what it was like, Wish I had gone years ago, great place, loads to do, for a sunshine holiday for a family it's got everything.
haha aye but i was a kid then and loved it

Used to go to Seaton Carew as well ..... The good old days
I used to love those trips, Jimmy Rowlands driving and everyone singing "Oh the drivers got a lovely pair of legs" 🎶🎤😂

Last edited:
Benidorm is a really good holiday destination, I had holidayed in some really exotic locations,never gave Benidorm a second thought, then had cause to rent a villa for the summer in javea, Benidorm was not far so went there for the day to see what it was like, Wish I had gone years ago, great place, loads to do, for a sunshine holiday for a family it's got everything.

I used to love those trips, Jimmy Rowlands driving and everyone singing "Oh the drivers got a lovely pair of legs" 🎶🎤😂
haha aye remember it well pal

Also "Charlie had a pigeon a pigeon a pigeon"

You’re bald mate. Face facts

Nobody is on about Uk tourism. I am sticking up for it. I have Said I’m not bothered about Spain is what I’ve said, we have problems of our own

It is over here now we’re vaccinated. That’s the way I want it to stay until other countries can say the same

I said international tourism, hundreds of thousands work in that industry in the UK.

It is generally quite a high paying/taxed sector, net effect to the economy will be huge.

Back