Benidorm looks like its suffering

Truth hurts
What truth? You feeling bullied as I don’t share your opinion? Deary me lad. Life must be a struggle for you.
He hasn’t bullied anyone on this thread though.

I don’t know the poster so haven’t a clue what’s gone on in the past.
There isn’t any. He actually posted that he agrees on banning international travel so I’m not sure what he’s on about really.

He hasn’t bullied anyone on this thread though.

I don’t know the poster so haven’t a clue what’s gone on in the past.
Like I say he has history
What truth? You feeling bullied as I don’t share your opinion? Deary me lad. Life must be a struggle for you.

There isn’t any. He actually posted that he agrees on banning international travel so I’m not sure what he’s on about really.
You have always been the same it’s well known that’s why your banned so often

tbf you do have history and not a particularly good one imo.
To you yes. Because we don’t share many opinions. I hardly think you feel bullied by me. You have every right to be posting on here and would not want to see you banned. You seem fine. Not one single person has ever said I’ve intimidated them.

Well that’s absolutely terrible. What I meant is though people are coming in with more variants and potentially putting our freedom at risk. I’m sorry but it is simply not worth it. People are dying because of these conditions were living under and I would ban travel so we can get a level of normality again. Harsh as it may seem the most important thing is our well-being and our economy
More variants :lol:

To you yes. Because we don’t share many opinions. I hardly think you feel bullied by me. You have every right to be posting on here and would not want to see you banned. You seem fine. Not one single person has ever said I’ve intimidated them.
it's just contempt tbf.
Exactly so not just me then
no, i remember things from a long time ago.

I really don’t understand it. Are peoples imagination really that shallow that you have to escape this country. for what as well. To sit in a square off the main strip watching only fools and eating ‘English bacon’
Yeah I'm that shallow. Not arsed about the tele but getting out of this shit hole for a couple of days in the sun bring it on.

Back