Ben Askren vs Jake Paul

Like him or hate him Jake Paul can box.

Is it a high level? Nope but it doesn't matter, he has only been training a couple of years and has knockout power.

Couldn't have picked a better opponent, fair play.

Be nice to see actually see him start a proper boxing career and start fighting boxers.

OK so the fat lad took half a million for 30 seconds work, literally no training or workouts I'd assume? The first jab of the fight went straight passed whatever guard he had and then he had an embarrassing attempt while the youtube lad realised he couldn't box so tried to tee him up for a knock out.

Watched it in 10 seconds on YouTube.

If it was an MMA match Ben Askren would beat him with one arm tied behind his back

i expect the yoootuber to put him away easily here sadly though. His standup is barely even youth club boxing session standard.
^^^ oh well.
OK so the fat lad took half a million for 30 seconds work, literally no training or workouts I'd assume? The first jab of the fight went straight passed whatever guard he had and then he had an embarrassing attempt while the youtube lad realised he couldn't box so tried to tee him up for a knock out.

Watched it in 10 seconds on YouTube.
His standup and boxing is the stuff of many jokes and memes in the MMA world. He is a wrestler. If you took the average 17 yearold charva wannabee hardman out of the local bus station he would beat Ben Askren in a boxing match.

Last edited:
I, like many others, expected Askren to skud the kid with the punchable fyass.

Having seen the state of Askren and also just discovered he's had a new hip, WTAF? ! ?

Licensed fighting was brought in over a century ago to put an end to over the cobbles fighting where too many people were getting badly hurt or worse.

Surely it won't be long before some mismatch is offered on PPV and a roided up minor celeb kills or is killed in front of millions.

You think he can't 'box'? What exactly does box mean to you?

Considering my next sentence was he isn't a high level because he's only been doing it for a couple of years.

He needs to start fighting actual boxers like any amateur, build up the record and experience.

Can't stand him though tbh.

Back