Beer in the ground

toxic tracksuit

Central Defender
Unbelievably has got even worse. I've worked my way through every pint available and they all taste / smell of bum. Settled on a can of Guinness but having had to explain / show my server how to use the surge machine, it also tasted awful. Could it be out of date? is it those recycled placka pint pots?
BTW I later saw the same server put a cup of Bovril on the surge machine. :lol:

Last week went to order chips and a chicken burger to be told that they weren't ready yet...

Majority of the staff behind the kiosks dont seem to know where they are let alone how to serve food or drinks. Bloke next to me on sat ordered chips, she asked if he wanted curry and he said no just tomato sauce, to which the lass replied we dont do that. The bloke just pointed 30cm to his left at the sauces :lol:

Really could and should be offering decent services. Would like to see a few independent local businesses in some of them

I don’t think the Samson is a bad pint, to be honest. Wouldn’t bother with anything else like.
Tried to drink it, but waft of bum as soon as you get near it.
Might be the 'glasses' come to think of it. They are supposed to get put in special bins but end up in any bin. Maybe they're not getting cleaned enough?
I’ve never understood how venues fuck this up so much. It’s a captive market, you can make a fortune. Just make the product decent and not hideously expensive and it’s a licence to print money
This. I would spend £6-£7 on a good pint of crafty gear and £10 on some decent burger / chicken / street carry on.

I’ve never understood how venues fuck this up so much. It’s a captive market, you can make a fortune. Just make the product decent and not hideously expensive and it’s a licence to print money
Could double their sales if they could encourage more people into the ground for a pint or two before the game. Instead there's queues of people outside the ground 5 minutes before kickoff (and often way after given the stage of the season nothing to play for and current form these days). I get that they're temp staff/facilities etc. but there must be a better solution., if they really wanted one.

Unbelievably has got even worse. I've worked my way through every pint available and they all taste / smell of bum. Settled on a can of Guinness but having had to explain / show my server how to use the surge machine, it also tasted awful. Could it be out of date? is it those recycled placka pint pots?
BTW I later saw the same server put a cup of Bovril on the surge machine. :lol:
Mint that :lol:

Some cans of vauxies or some sort of deal with them to have draught would be a dream and surely easy to get going

That was always my first move in the 'won euromillions, buys safc' daydream. Getting maxim to do placca bottles and selling DM by the bottle, vaux cans and decent pies. Doesn't take much like

And actually staff the bars, they most lose so many sales in people queuing time, or just people sack off buying stuff altogether cuz of them.

Back