Beatles - White Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver, Abbey Road, Rubber Soul, Help!, Sgt Pepper, Magical Mystery Tour, A Hard Days Night, maybe even Let It Be are all better Beatles albums than The Beatles. That doesn't mean The Beatles isn't a good album but its by no means one of the best of all time.

Edit. Beatles For Sale is great and just as good.

Overall? Pretentious pap, I'd rather drag my balls over rusted barbed wire than listen to that album in it's entirety.

Another thread by someone who has the musical knowledge of an invertebrate, denigrating a universally acclaimed album by arguably the most popular band of all time.
Only on smb

Another thread by someone who has the musical knowledge of an invertebrate, denigrating a universally acclaimed album by arguably the most popular band of all time.
Only on smb

Excellent.

Which school of music is your diploma from pal. Grade 8 Tuba, Euphonium. Played in Orchestras, Symphonic Wind Bands, Brass Bands for 38 years. Also play guitar and piano. If you want a serious debate on music how about you talk me through your knowledge of Shostakovich 11 or Berg's Violin Concerto or any of the other 20th century composers. I've studied serious music for 40 years mate and I could run rings round you when it comes to musical knowledge, so lets not be silly.

My post was asking for thoughts about it hence the query as to whether it's genius or selfindulgent pap. So instead of trying to be clever why not contribute your own thoughts about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back