Battlefield 1

It's because the one you picked has just ended after you chose it so it puts you in the next one on the rota. I pretty much always play Conquer Hell but every so often it'll end while loading and start on Oil of Empires instead.

Last edited:
If it's on Ballroom Blitz and I see more than two people on the balcony on the last section I already know we've lost.They stay there regardless if we can't capture either flag.

It hasn't seemed to improved as time's gone on either. A lot seem more interested in their k/d ratio than winning. Proper Call of Duty mindset, hope they all fuck off back to it when WW2 comes out.

Last edited:
If it's on Ballroom Blitz and I see more than two people on the balcony on the last section I already know we've lost.They stay there regardless if we can't capture either flag.

It hasn't seemed to improved as time's gone on either. A lot seem more interested in their k/d ratio than winning. Proper Call of Duty mindset, hope they all fuck off back to it when WW2 comes out.
It's frustrating as fuck.

Same with the people that use tanks/artilery trucks at the back of the map. Despite the team really struggling :lol:

Ps anyone know the best sniper to use? Never snipe but want to try and get into it.

Spoils the game massively like

Same with the people that use tanks/artilery trucks at the back of the map. Despite the team really struggling :lol:

Ps anyone know the best sniper to use? Never snipe but want to try and get into it.
I like the SMLE or gewehr

Depends on your play style and distance you plan on being from the enemy, as the sweet spots differ on each rifle. My favourite overall is the Russian sniper with 10x scope.

Games quality but totally fucked for operations.

Sick of playing with a team full of snipers and people that camp at the back of the map in artilery trucks to aid there KD :-O:evil:

It's been like that for ages, alongside the total lack of medics and even when there are some it's frustrating as hell when you see them running away from your prone body. I find Oil of Empires almost unplayable due to people completely missing the point of actually trying to take/defend the objectives.

It's been like that for ages, alongside the total lack of medics and even when there are some it's frustrating as hell when you see them running away from your prone body. I find Oil of Empires almost unplayable due to people completely missing the point of actually trying to take/defend the objectives.
Medics are annoying mind, equally as annoying playing as one.. running up to revive someone and they end there wait :mad:

Back