Barton alleged to have assaulted oppo manager in tunnel post match....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where have i defended him?

"Totally agree mate but I just don’t see why he’d have just went up and stick brow on a bloke because he lost a game.

There’ll most certainly be more to it but remains to be seen if that’ll be enough to justify what Barton has done."

"Totally agree mate but I just don’t see why he’d have just went up and stick brow on a bloke because he lost a game.

There’ll most certainly be more to it but remains to be seen if that’ll be enough to justify what Barton has done."
I’m not saying he’ll be justified in what he’s done I’m saying he may be. That’s not defending him as I don’t know the facts.

You aren’t very good at this are you.

I’m not saying he’ll be justified in what he’s done I’m saying he may be.

That’s not defending him as I don’t know the facts.

You aren’t very good at this are you.

It is but you keep denying it and you'll eventually convince yersel :lol:

4 days now saying 'wait and see before making any assumptions' while constantly making assumptions ......

He only came on to play 'devil's advocate' and now doesn't know what he's arguing about :lol:

Last edited:

4 days now saying 'wait and see before making any assumptions' while constantly making assumptions ......

He only came on to play 'devil's advocate' and now doesn't know what he's arguing about :lol:
He's the king of squirm is old jardine marra.

I’ve just explained how it isn’t defending him. It’s not my fault if the slow lads at the back of the glass can’t grasp it :lol:

IMO Barton won’t have just snapped and hit him just for sake of it. There’ll be some reason (and that reason may not be justified) it’s happened other than just losing a match.

I’ve just explained how it isn’t defending him. It’s not my fault if the slow lads at the back of the glass can’t grasp it :lol:

IMO Barton won’t have just snapped and hit him just for sake of it. There’ll be some reason (and that reason may not be justified) it’s happened other than just losing a match.

You tried to explain it and failed.

You're arguing but you've no idea why or what about ...

... I don't suppose that even matters to you tbh.

Hes a knacker

I suspect he knows that.

Last edited:

If you're going to attempt to take the piss, I'd suggest re-reading your posts before hitting 'post reply'.

IMO Barton won’t have just snapped and hit him just for sake of it
. There’ll be some reason (and that reason may not be justified) it’s happened other than just losing a match.

The first sentence implies you're defending him by definition.

You tried to explain it and failed.

You're arguing but you've no idea why or what about ...

... I don't suppose that even matters to you tbh.

I suspect he knows that.
No I explained it perfectly as I’ve already told you.

I’m not arguing. I’m merely pointing out that imo it won’t be just a simple case of Barton sticking nut on purely because he fancied doing it. Imo of course.

Anyway you’ve got your little gaggle of followers ‘liking’ your posts and you’ve also managed to dip into your armoury of smilies.

Another successful shift on the SMB. Your days must be so fulfilling :lol:

No I explained it perfectly as I’ve already told you.

I’m not arguing. I’m merely pointing out that imo it won’t be just a simple case of Barton sticking nut on purely because he fancied doing it. Imo of course.

Anyway you’ve got your little gaggle of followers ‘liking’ your posts and you’ve also managed to dip into your armoury of smilies.

Another successful shift on the SMB. Your days must be so fulfilling

In your mind :lol:

You pathetically dismiss people who find you ridiculous as 'my little gaggle of followers' to make you feel better.

I don't know any of these people and I doubt any of them are so daft as to 'follow me'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back