Barton alleged to have assaulted oppo manager in tunnel post match....

Seems to have all gone quiet.

He’s finished in football according to this place and not even Bob Massingbird could get him off so the silence at the minute is deafening.

Seems to have all gone quiet.

He’s finished in football according to this place and not even Bob Massingbird could get him off so the silence at the minute is deafening.
Wierd bloke you mind, just about everyone of your posts is you trying to put down posters. You're one of those really annoying blokes who think that he's right all the time and everyone else is wrong.
Like I say wierd bloke

Wierd bloke you mind, just about everyone of your posts is you trying to put down posters. You're one of those really annoying blokes who think that he's right all the time and everyone else is wrong.
Like I say wierd bloke
Yeah because everyone doesn’t think they are right on this thread and I’m wrong do they.

Cuts both ways I’m afraid.

If Barton is found guilty and booted out of football do you not think this thread will be getting bumped? Course it will and I would have no issue with it.

He’s not going to admit to it until he absolutely has to. If he does admit to it Fleetwood would presumably sack him.

He’s just buying himself time IMO. Surely someone not related to Fleetwood saw him do it.

He’s not going to admit to it until he absolutely has to. If he does admit to it Fleetwood would presumably sack him.

He’s just buying himself time IMO. Surely someone not related to Fleetwood saw him do it.
Can't believe he hasn't been suspended pending an investigation. I know if he been accused of racially aggravated assault at work I would be suspended (on full pay) whilst it was investigated even if I denied it.

Not sure if this has been posted but they’ve filmed a documentary following him this season.

Despite being an odious tw@t it looks like it’ll be a good watch...

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-documentary-on-bartons-first-season-at-fleetwood-looks-incredible-20190419

Glad to see his influence rubbing off on the dressing room with the players fighting among themselves.

I will probably watch it out of interest as it's the same division as ourselves but to make a documentary on him as if he is some sort of giant in the game is slightly self-aggrandising.

Back