Barton alleged to have assaulted oppo manager in tunnel post match....

Well, you've convinced yourself of whatever it is you're blathering on about .... that's a start I suppose.
It was very simple, unless of course you happen to be a bit simple yourself.

Anyway I know how important this all is to you so I’ll leave you to the last word.

You just wait there like a good lad and when I have decided on what’s happened I’ll get back to you :lol:

Anyway I know how important this all is to you so I’ll leave you to the last word.

You just wait there like a good lad and when I have decided on what’s happened I’ll get back to you :lol:

You keep repeating things I've said in the past, never anything original ...

... no wonder you want me to have the last word, you've absolutely no idea what you're trying to say.

Wether he had good reason or not time will tell. What I’m saying is that it won’t just have been a case of ‘shit we lost I’m just going to stick a heeder on their manager’.

Something will have happened at some point for Barton to do it. It might have been a total overreaction to something but as I’ve said time will tell.
you have no f***ing idea again about what you are talking about, you need to seek help, seriously.

Well, if someone as clever as you says so, it must be true :lol:
You knar you wouldn’t dare disagree :D

Grindr him down

Last edited:
Quite scarry the weird stuff he writes, often to simply play devils advocate but so often they makes no sense. Bloke needs to read some his posts back before pressing "post reply". Had him on ignore for ages as his posts are so bizarre. Sad really.

You knar you wouldn’t dare disagree :D

Still sticking them tablets up yours arse ....

.... the doctor told you to stop months ago you know, it's the only fun you get if you're being honest :lol:

Quite scarry the weird stuff he writes, often to simply play devils advocate but so often they makes no sense. Bloke needs to read some his posts back before pressing "post reply". Had him on ignore for ages as his posts are so bizarre. Sad really.

He has to fill in his time I suppose ...

Last edited:
Still sticking them tablets up yours arse ....

.... the doctor told you to stop months ago you know, it's the only fun you get if you're being honest :lol:

He has to fill in his time I suppose ...
I have to man, ulcerative colitis for life.

Got me canny ill at the minute anarl

Don't be daft man, he's a twat! In the QPR game, he elbows Teves, knees Aguero and tries to nut Kompany! At the time of the sending off QPR were in a relegation place as Bolton were winning 2-1 at Stoke. Lucky for QPR, Stoke equalised after 76 mins to send Bolton down but what Barton did just shows his true colours.

:lol::eek:

I'd forgotten all about that, it's absolutely Champions League standard shithousing from him.

Going after 2 others after the red card on his way before he'd even managed to get his "captains" armband off.

He's just a misunderstood polymath.

:lol:

But yet you and your lot have ago at us about 6 in a row because Johnson was playing in those games but yet you seem to think it's ok to defend Barton and still admire him. What Johnson do was horrid and he deserved the time he got in prison. I never want to see him back at this club. Hopefully he is a reformed man.

As for Barton, he isn't a reformed man. That means he is as bad as Johnson because he has reoffend on several occasions. In any normal walk of life, after the 4/5 time of committing assault Barton won't get a job shovelling shite of the streets. But yet he has umpteen 'second chances' and has gone on not only to continue to play football but he has got a coaching job.

Johnson played before he was guilty therefore there is nothing to have a go about.
I have not defended Barton nor stated i admire him. Your comments in regard to and second chances is very true. He should be banned from all things football. That includes when he has served his coming sentence (if found guilty).

"racially aggravated public order offence and racially aggravated assault."

If he's found guilty of those two offences he's finished in football which we all knew was inevitable.

In the present climate of racial abuse he's fucked :lol:

The jury has already been sworn in ....

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Back