Bailey Wright

He is ok, no more, no less, I will say it until I am blue in the face that Ozturk was doing exactly the same job and has found himself really unlucky to be out of the team.

I can see his attributes and I would agree he is better footballer than Ozturk but he isn't a cut above at all or instantly our best centre half, he is another average lower league centre half who will have some good days and some bad. He wasn't tested defensively today like Saturday and the week previously against Pompey where imo he made some errors where he had to be pulled out of the shite by others around him.

I would have looked alright playing centre tonight against a team who were happy to play with the ball in their half for most of it.

Having said that he will do for me if we continue to get clean sheets.

He is ok, no more, no less, I will say it until I am blue in the face that Ozturk was doing exactly the same job and has found himself really unlucky to be out of the team.

I can see his attributes and I would agree he is better footballer than Ozturk but he isn't a cut above at all or instantly our best centre half, he is another average lower league centre half who will have some good days and some bad. He wasn't tested defensively today like Saturday and the week previously against Pompey where imo he made some errors where he had to be pulled out of the shite by others around him.

I would have looked alright playing centre tonight against a team who were happy to play with the ball in their half for most of it.

Having said that he will do for me if we continue to get clean sheets.
Completely agree. Ozturk had been our best defender

Like the look of him and I'm a fan of Ozturk, think he just gets the nod for being more vocal and taking responsibility at the back.

Back