Bad news if you've a crazy high IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

IQ: 152 at last proper testing (not one of those shitty internet 10-question quizzes) and was told I was eligable for Mensa membership at my first testing at age 10.
Current disorders: General anxiety, social anxiety/phobia, depression, stress and PTSD. Suffered from the first 3 for most of my adult life to varying degrees.

Internet IQ tests are even bigger bollocks, that's why. I tested higher than Einstein in one, f***ing Einstein. :lol:

No no most of them were tested by mensa. As kids and teenagers for the most part because they are so exceptional.

IQ: 152 at last proper testing (not one of those shitty internet 10-question quizzes) and was told I was eligable for Mensa membership at my first testing at age 10.
Current disorders: General anxiety, social anxiety/phobia, depression, stress and PTSD. Suffered from the first 3 for most of my adult life to varying degrees.

Try harder just 8 points more to beat stephen hawking.

Brainy = more likely to have a desk job = lots of spare time to contemplate one's mortality and to post on here (even more depressing - especially after another defeat).

The last time I did a proper IQ test my result was 140 - I'm sure that was a fluke. It was also 30 years ago.

I'm sure that if I were to take a test now it would be closer to the 100 average.

Of course, Trump has the highest IQ on the planet, so we can all aspire to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back