Bad news if you've a crazy high IQ

IQ: 152 at last proper testing (not one of those shitty internet 10-question quizzes) and was told I was eligable for Mensa membership at my first testing at age 10.
Current disorders: General anxiety, social anxiety/phobia, depression, stress and PTSD. Suffered from the first 3 for most of my adult life to varying degrees.

Internet IQ tests are even bigger bollocks, that's why. I tested higher than Einstein in one, f***ing Einstein. :lol:

No no most of them were tested by mensa. As kids and teenagers for the most part because they are so exceptional.

IQ: 152 at last proper testing (not one of those shitty internet 10-question quizzes) and was told I was eligable for Mensa membership at my first testing at age 10.
Current disorders: General anxiety, social anxiety/phobia, depression, stress and PTSD. Suffered from the first 3 for most of my adult life to varying degrees.

Try harder just 8 points more to beat stephen hawking.

Brainy = more likely to have a desk job = lots of spare time to contemplate one's mortality and to post on here (even more depressing - especially after another defeat).

The last time I did a proper IQ test my result was 140 - I'm sure that was a fluke. It was also 30 years ago.

I'm sure that if I were to take a test now it would be closer to the 100 average.

Of course, Trump has the highest IQ on the planet, so we can all aspire to that.

Back