Bad news if you've a crazy high IQ

I'm a nutter but I've never done an official IQ test but would imagine I would score quite low as I'm not very good at maths and dont particuly like doing puzzles.

Yeah. I'll be one of those.
Have you ever had your IQ officialy tested? Not these internet ones people just make up.

I'm a nutter but I've never done an official IQ test but would imagine I would score quite low as I'm not very good at maths and dont particuly like doing puzzles.

Have you ever had your IQ officialy tested? Not these internet ones people just make up.

I've done quite a few non Internet ones over the course of the years. You can train yourself to become better at them mind.

Me and my mate did so well at the IQ based 11+ we were given our choice of grammar schools . Our lass failed hers, went to Hetton secondary modern and got more O levels than me and him (he and I) put together . I'm not even sure that having the ability to do IQ tests proves as much as the "experts" claim .

I have an IQ of 156 and categorically say that I suffer from OCD and have had episodes of depression and anxiety for years. However I was too dumb to seek help... hahaha

I am a member of MENSA. I am pretty bright but my social anxieties and dyslexia have held me back in life.

Would have preferred to be less bright but not have the other problems.

IQ 139. Don't think I'm particularly clever or brilliant at anything I do. I don't have any anxiety problems or constantly worry about things. Things just always seem to work out.

IQ: 152 at last proper testing (not one of those shitty internet 10-question quizzes) and was told I was eligable for Mensa membership at my first testing at age 10.
Current disorders: General anxiety, social anxiety/phobia, depression, stress and PTSD. Suffered from the first 3 for most of my adult life to varying degrees.

I’m totally calm, well balanced, mentally healthy and thick as a gurkha’s foreskin.

I’m also a lier about the mental health and calmness thing.

Real IQ test score of 145 in my early 20's, sadly for me I have suffered with anxiety / depression for most of my adult life and I'm borderline OCD, f***ing annoyingly picky with certain things around the home and workplace.
Reading this thread seems to back up the article linked by the op to some degree tbh.

I’ve never taken an IQ test, but I consider myself reasonably intelligent.

I’ve never suffered from any kind of anxiety related mental issue thankfully. I just take things in my stride.

My IQ has been formally tested three times 136, 138 and 140... I assume it's 138, which is 99.4 percentile. I was a member of MENSA (132 or above) but didn't see how the £50 a year was of benefit to me.

I have been treated for clinical depression off and on since adulthood.

Back