Bad Food

I'd have taken it back and asked them to crisp it up as I asked in the first place...but only if I could actually see the prep area because I wouldn't trust someone going out the back after a complaint..

Bacon is inedible any other way than crispy like.

Worst offenders are the hot counter at Morrisons. The stuff they serve is 20% ham-like substance and 80% is fat. Revolting.
Redcar last week. One instruction ‘can you make the bacon crispy love’ il wait no rush. Opened it outside and it’s like an Achilles’ tendon.

Just have it out with him man,he was sitting there laughing at you because you were too scared to say owt.Their not going to improve either if people are too chicken to say owt
I couldn’t give a shite if they improve. It’s not down to me to tell them. An establishment that serves food shouldn’t need my input to know that microwaved bacon isn’t the crispy bacon they advertise.

Your lass let you have your own little play pen mate? Do you have a sign with NO GIRLS ALLOWED on the door and that? :cool:
Aye, Your lass put her foot down mate, do you just to sit on the couch holding her hand, while she ploughs her way through the soaps and reality telly, you should say something. ;)
I couldn’t give a shite if they improve. It’s not down to me to tell them. An establishment that serves food shouldn’t need my input to know that microwaved bacon isn’t the crispy bacon they advertise.
Aye, best to moan about it on a message board, that'll teach them...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I'd have taken it back and asked them to crisp it up as I asked in the first place...but only if I could actually see the prep area because I wouldn't trust someone going out the back after a complaint..
Everyone knows the same story of someone's mate who followed a waiter back to the kitchen and caught the chefs spitting/stamping/gyrating against the food that had been sent back. Anybody who believes it still probably leaves milk and mince pies out on Christmas Eve.

Everyone knows the same story of someone's mate who followed a waiter back to the kitchen and caught the chefs spitting/stamping/gyrating against the food that had been sent back. Anybody who believes it still probably leaves milk and mince pies out on Christmas Eve.
To be fair there'll be plenty that does it and plenty that doesn't.
The issue is in which one's and how you can be sure of the place you're in when complaining.

Aye, Your lass put her foot down mate, do you just to sit on the couch holding her hand, while she ploughs her way through the soaps and reality telly, you should say something. ;)
I've no idea what you are wittering on about Ted mate. The idea you have a little hidey hole for yourself in your own home just seems bizarre to me. I just go where I want. :cool:
Imagine hiding away in your own house ffs. :lol:

Bit judgemental to assume my lass watches soaps and reality TV mind.

Last edited:
I've no idea what you are wittering on about Ted mate. The idea you have a little hidey hole for yourself in your own home just seems bizarre to me. I just go where I want. :cool:
Imagine hiding away in your own house ffs. :lol:

Bit judgemental to assume my lass watches soaps and reality TV mind.
I just find it sensible to keep my instruments and recording gear, in a place that's out of the way, you know, so I don't disturb anyone when I play or record, I don't hide there, mate, that would be silly, bit judgmental for you to think I do,

I just find it sensible to keep my instruments and recording gear, in a place that's out of the way, you know, so I don't disturb anyone when I play or record, I don't hide there, mate, that would be silly, bit judgmental for you to think I do,
You called it a man cave mate. That's what man caves are. Little hidey holes for hen pecked men to hideaway in so they don't have to talk to the family.

You called it a man cave mate. That's what man caves are. Little hidey holes for hen pecked men to hideaway in so they don't have to talk to the family.
I called it that because I knew what the reaction would be, I read this board man,:lol: the little hen pecked men, are the ones sitting watching shite on the telly, shit freighted to say owt, in case their wife gives them a slap, what did you watch last night mate?

I called it that because I knew what the reaction would be, I read this board man,:lol: the little hen pecked men, are the ones sitting watching shite on the telly, shit freighted to say owt, in case their wife gives them a slap, what did you watch last night mate?
Not you tho Ted. You do what you want when you want. Hiding away in your little back bedroom out of the way of the people you live with. :cool:

I remember doing that tbf. Usually waiting for my mam to shout me down for tea.

Not you tho Ted. You do what you want when you want. Hiding away in your little back bedroom out of the way of the people you live with. :cool:

I remember doing that tbf. Usually waiting for my mam to shout me down for tea.
Loft mate, well out of the way, I can have the music nice and loud, it's all treated and 70% soundproofed, It's great, I usually spend three or four nights up there, banging away on me twanger, or fingering the organ, nice bottle of red and few beers last night, very enjoyable night. what did you watch last night mate?

Back