Bad Food

OP edited it not me.

Logon or register to see this image

You sure?
This. I’m a coward. 😎
I'm calling bullshit. One - YOLO do not advertise their bacon as 'crispy' and two - their coffee is very good indeed. Frequently get it when I'm out for my walk.
They do advertise it as crispy. Clear to see on the menu. And the coffee is decent enough but that wasn’t my gripe.
Did you have it out with the owner or come running straight on here to complain instead
I ate half and left. Not sure if the owner was there to be honest. It was a thread less about the place itself and more about why places opt to serve bad food. 🤷‍♂️
Well If they do, they've brought it on themselves, I'd have no sympathy, I find it strange that people are shit scared of speaking up and asking to be given what they paid for, the amount of blokes I've drank with, that won't take a bad pint back is crazy, not only are you not getting what you paid for, but you're likely going to get the shits and a bad gut.
Not sure how they could’ve rectified the situation. 🤷‍♂️ I was ok with eating what I ate, drinking my drink and not returning.
“crispy bacon sandwich” could have meant the sandwich was crispy, not the bacon, to be fair
The bun was a soft floured bap. No crispiness.
Was the bread buttered with lashings of lovely lucsious Lurpak or was it something else?
Not buttered. Had some cheap brown sauce on it.
Leave a bad review on Google or Tripadvisor and don't come back
I don’t leave reviews. Just complain on here. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Why do places insist on serving bad food.

Stopped off for a coffee and bacon sandwich on the way to getting my hair cut.

On the menu it specifically says, “crispy bacon sandwich”. The reality is it was served in less than five minutes and the bacon was microwaved FFS so wasn’t crispy at all. Left half of it.

This is regarded as a decent establishment too.

There’s no need really. Will not return. 2/10 for coffee only from Goaty.
Cos people put up with slop . I've recently upped my cooking game ( retired , more time to mess on from scratch ) and to be fair it's hard for me to eat out now unless it's dear , on average they're not as good as me. .

Cos people put up with slop . I've recently upped my cooking game ( retired , more time to mess on from scratch ) and to be fair it's hard for me to eat out now unless it's dear , on average they're not as good as me. .
Quick
Delicious
Cheap

You can always only choose two

That one on hylton road when El’s kitchen used to be is shockingly bad. Got a bacon sarnie a few weeks back and it much have been blanched.
I stand corrected. they didn't last time I had breakfast in there.
Proper gunned you down into flames there marra 😂😂

Last edited:
That one on hylton road when El’s kitchen used to be is shockingly bad. Got a bacon sarnie a few weeks back and it much have been blanched.

Proper gunned you down into flames there marra 😂😂
I only went bacon as it was described as crispy. Otherwise I’d have gone sausage.

Back