Bad Food

Loft mate, well out of the way, I can have the music nice and loud, it's all treated and 70% soundproofed, It's great, I usually spend three or four nights up there, banging away on me twanger, or fingering the organ, nice bottle of red and few beers last night, very enjoyable night. what did you watch last night mate?
I watched what I wanted mate. Had the whole downstairs to myself. It would have blown your mind. :cool:

Would seem weird to just disappear from the family 3 or 4 nights a week tbf. But then I like spending time with them so the situation would rarely arise. We shared a bottle of wine and a few beers on Tuesday once the bairn was a kip. Even watched some stuff she wanted to watch. I'm nice like that.

I watched what I wanted mate. Had the whole downstairs to myself. It would have blown your mind. :cool:

Would seem weird to just disappear from the family 3 or 4 nights a week tbf. But then I like spending time with them so the situation would rarely arise. We shared a bottle of wine and a few beers on Tuesday once the bairn was a kip. Even watched some stuff she wanted to watch. I'm nice like that.
:lol: I have the whole house to myself five days a week, why the fuck would I want to sit in there watching shite? I have my own space, done out exactly how I want it, to facilitate my hobby, all my family are grown up now, the kids have their own homes, and none of them fret If I leave them alone for a couple of hours, not even the wife.

:lol: I have the whole house to myself five days a week, why the fuck would I want to sit in there watching shite? I have my own space, done out exactly how I want it, to facilitate my hobby, all my family are grown up now, the kids have their own homes, and none of the fret If I leave them alone for a couple of hours, not even the wife.
So you have the house to yourself 5 days a week then still need to sneak upstairs to your club house 3 or 4 nights a week? Is everything ok at home mate? Doesn't seem healthy. Do you hate your wife?

So you have the house to yourself 5 days a week then still need to sneak upstairs to your club house 3 or 4 nights a week? Is everything ok at home mate? Doesn't seem healthy. Do you hate your wife?
We've been a together since 1980, If I didn't love her , I'd have been long gone, what part of not playing a loud instrument in front of someone watching TV can't you get your head round mate? I'll try and explain it for you If you want.👍

We've been a together since 1980, If I didn't love her , I'd have been long gone, what part of not playing a loud instrument in front of someone watching TV can't you get your head round mate? I'll try and explain it for you If you want.👍
I understand it perfectly Ted mate. If hiding up in your loft on your own 3 or 4 times a week works for yous then that's fine by me. We are all different. 👍

What was she watching?

Last edited:
I understand it perfectly Ted mate. If hiding up in your loft on your own 3 or 4 times a week works for yous then that's fine by me. We are all different. 👍

What was she watching?
Well of course it works for me, how else can I play and record, I have no desire to install my gear in the bedroom, there was a time when I didn't have that option, and that was a pain in the arse, so yes! it suits me and the wife, I'm happy as a pig in shit, and she's not disturbed doing what she's doing, It must be awful living in someone's pocket all your life, never leaving their side except to walk round the house,

She was watching the wire, box set, I've watched it twice, so I'd be bored seeing it again, she's cool like that, she doesn't need me to hold her hand, she's a big girl now.;)

Well of course it works for me, how else can I play and record, I have no desire to install my gear in the bedroom, there was a time when I didn't have that option, and that was a pain in the arse, so yes! it suits me and the wife, I'm happy as a pig in shit, and she's not disturbed doing what she's doing, It must be awful living in someone's pocket all your life, never leaving their side except to walk round the house,

She was watching the wire, box set, I've watched it twice, so I'd be bored seeing it again, she's cool like that, she doesn't need me to hold her hand, she's a big girl now.;)

That’ll be all the chips you feed her.

Good program The Wire like. I only needed to watch it the once mind but that'll be my younger, sharper mind being able to absorb more stuff. ;)

Sounds like a serving of Jade Goody's undercarriage

Probably give a bit funny gip at the till for jokes when buying something else, which would be absolutely hilarious, rather than kicking up a stink or, mentioning it online. Wouldn't desire a refund - more a lightweight giggle at their expense.

Interesting thread. My main take from it is someone has their tea at half 3. WTF!?
Normally have it at 4, but had lots to do last night, so an early start was the order of the day..;) Is that OK? or do you have to conform with everyone else?
Good program The Wire like. I only needed to watch it the once mind but that'll be my younger, sharper mind being able to absorb more stuff. ;)
Well there were a few years between each viewing, like, can't you watch something again If you enjoyed it?

Last edited:
Normally have it at 4, but had lots to do last night, so an early start was the order of the day..;) Is that OK? or do you have to conform with everyone else?

Well there were a few years between each viewing, like, can't you watch something again If you enjoyed it?
Of course you can mate. Sounds like you can do exactly what you want in your house house tbf. :cool:

Of course you can mate. Sounds like you can do exactly what you want in your house house tbf. :cool:
Yes it does, doesn't it, no work to worry about, time enough to do what I want, when I want, It's great, life's sweet mate, the best thing about it is, I don't shit my pants when someone takes the piss, and let it eat away at me, I just tell them and get it off my chest, I have my meals when I want as well, very liberating, I guess that's why I'm such a happy lad.. ;) I might even invest in a Juliette balcony for my little lofty man cave, waddya reckon?

Yes it does, doesn't it, no work to worry about, time enough to do what I want, when I want, It's great, life's sweet mate, the best thing about it is, I don't shit my pants when someone takes the piss, and let it eat away at me, I just tell them and get it off my chest, I have my meals when I want as well, very liberating, I guess that's why I'm such a happy lad.. ;) I might even invest in a Juliette balcony for my little lofty man cave, waddya reckon?
Yup. Life is too short to sweat about the little stuff.

An external baby gate would only enhance it imo.

Back