Ba or Roberts

We don't even really have one striker, so two is out of the question :lol: :lol:
I disagree with that. Rusyn got in some great positions today to see the ball get again pass to the wrong place. My biggest issues is that our players don’t see the runs for the through balls. There was also a perfect opportunity for a ball over the top, o’nien looked like he saw it happening and passed to someone next to him! It’s nuts

No point playing Roberts if you're gonna play him in that role today. Leave him out on the touchline to get the ball to feet or don't bother really.

Yeah this is likely true. Sometimes you need Ba running at an isolated player, and sometimes you need Roberts unlocking a low block.

Roberts is much better at running at defenders than Ba mind, significantly better.

No point playing Roberts if you're gonna play him in that role today. Leave him out on the touchline to get the ball to feet or don't bother really.

Roberts is much better at running at defenders than Ba mind, significantly better.
This is actually true tbf

I disagree with that. Rusyn got in some great positions today to see the ball get again pass to the wrong place. My biggest issues is that our players don’t see the runs for the through balls. There was also a perfect opportunity for a ball over the top, o’nien looked like he saw it happening and passed to someone next to him! It’s nuts
Is Rusyn 2 strikers?

I've never seen a player who consistently dribbles past one or two defenders everytime he gets the ball, Roberts somehow does it nearly everytime but it always comes to nothing. I can't believe how easy he beats his man every time.

He had one or two good runs into the box today with the ball and squared it only for no one to be there. I have a feeling in another team with more strikers he'd have a ton of assists and goals but who knows.

I've never seen a player who consistently dribbles past one or two defenders everytime he gets the ball, Roberts somehow does it nearly everytime but it always comes to nothing. I can't believe how easy he beats his man every time.

He had one or two good runs into the box today with the ball and squared it only for no one to be there. I have a feeling in another team with more strikers he'd have a ton of assists and goals but who knows.
Knows ^

I think the quality of Roberts means he can peel off a number of defenders who want to double up on him, instead of them mainly worrying about Clarke and doing that on the left - so can even up the pitch a bit. Don't think Ba currently has that effect

Don’t get me wrong, they’re far from prolific but people write them off far too quickly when the issues are largely to do with the supply of the ball in the right places. I just think it’s worth trying two up front at times.
Which one should be playing then, Burstow or Hemir?

Back