Away allocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even when we were at Roker and getting sub 20k crowds, we used to take as many away as we do now. The away following has always been and will always be there so I agree Quinn is wrong if he is accepting lesser allocations thinking we won't sell them, especially for games like this.

There are games when your prob not gonna be taking as many away like midweek games in London but Safc has always had fantastic away support & 1800 for Everton is low considering we could prob take at least 3k

well i've just checked, i've been rejected again with applications for Everton away.

seriously wondering why i bother at times

how many average though?

i understand your feelings, but 9 games in 4 years isn't much tbf mate.
ive applied for 4 this season, rejected for all of them, 2 loyalty points:lol:

dunno if im meant to get them for rejected applications.
i've gotta start somewhere though, for years i've had to work Saturdays, still do so i haven't had the opportunity to go to away games, now i have a few days off so im chancing the arm like.;)

nee consequence whether im rejected or not, im just trying to build myself from the ground up.
does seem an ubers paradise this loyalty point system though, given im not one;)

how many average though?

Got a ticket for Arsenal with 6 last season but can't get Everton with 9 go an bollocks the allocation must be small.

Hopefully Quinny keeps doing this until people get out of the pub for home games and we are getting 45k+ each week. Then we can start taking larger allocations for away games

how would this help?

ive applied for 4 this season, rejected for all of them, 2 loyalty points:lol:

dunno if im meant to get them for rejected applications.
i've gotta start somewhere though, for years i've had to work Saturdays, still do so i haven't had the opportunity to go to away games, now i have a few days off so im chancing the arm like.;)

nee consequence whether im rejected or not, im just trying to build myself from the ground up.
does seem an ubers paradise this loyalty point system though, given im not one;)
soon builds up mate, your not missing much at goodsion mate, its a shithole and we'll get fuck all. You still get a point though ;)

soon builds up mate, your not missing much at goodsion mate, its a shithole and we'll get fuck all. You still get a point though ;)
aye

i agree with SHYTALLKNIGHT like, the allocation shouldnt be decided until applications are processed to see what demand is rather than deciding only 1,800 get the privilege when you have 3,000 applicants for example, you may as well wait to see demand before deciding.

in an ideal world anyway

aye

i agree with SHYTALLKNIGHT like, the allocation shouldnt be decided until applications are processed to see what demand is rather than deciding only 1,800 get the privilege when you have 3,000 applicants for example, you may as well wait to see demand before deciding.

in an ideal world anyway

Either that or sale or return.

aye

in an ideal world anyway
problem then though is applications would have to be earlier sow e can tell the club, people moan atm sayen applications is too early and deadlines are too close to other games.

can't win either way tbf.

Either that or sale or return.
clubs have stopped doing that though, hence why we need to decide and pay the extra if we don't sell out.

problem then though is applications would have to be earlier sow e can tell the club, people moan atm sayen applications is too early and deadlines are too close to other games.

Sale or return sorts it apart from obvious sell outs.

clubs have stopped doing that though, hence why we need to decide and pay the extra if we don't sell out.

There is nothing to stop them doing it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sale or return sorts it apart from obvious sell outs.

There is nothing to stop them doing it again.
obviously, but clubs have to agree to it. SAFC can't say we DEMAND sale or return :lol: if we were offered it of course we would do it. That is not a SAFC problem but a premier league problem in general.

obviously, but clubs have to agree to it. SAFC can't say we DEMAND sale or return :lol: if we were offered it of course we would do it. That is not a SAFC problem but a premier league problem in general.

Well maybe SNQ should be addressing this issue as he actually has some input instead of crying about folks in boozers. ;)

And them ***** are going to do fuck all about it the tossers

how many average though?

I think it is good when you consider that I have a season ticket and travel 250 round trip for home games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back