Away allocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

19-FTM-73

We are taking the lowest away allocation time and time again, this time its Everton away, 1.400 ive been told, with fans needing 10LPs..
:neutral:

I'd like to go to more away games but it's pretty hard when there's a very small allocation. I have something like 2 points, perhaps even 1, I don't even know how they work.
If you apply but get rejected do you get points?

Quinny is clearly underestimating the size of our fan base. Bitching about getting 38k+ at home and assuming we couldn't take 2,500+ to places like everton.

I'd like to go to more away games but it's pretty hard when there's a very small allocation. I have something like 2 points, perhaps even 1, I don't even know how they work.
If you apply but get rejected do you get points?

Yeah you do. It's the fairest loyalty points system they can have in my opinion.

Some club's systems are horrendous.

We are taking the lowest away allocation time and time again, this time its Everton away, 1.400 ive been told, with fans needing 10LPs..
:neutral:
can't get tickets so watch it on dodgy tv...catch 22

Yeah you do. It's the fairest loyalty points system they can have in my opinion.

Some club's systems are horrendous.

Cheers. Might just apply for ones I know I can't realistically get a ticket for to boost my points, if that works that is.

Hopefully Quinny keeps doing this until people get out of the pub for home games and we are getting 45k+ each week. Then we can start taking larger allocations for away games

Hopefully Quinny keeps doing this until people get out of the pub for home games and we are getting 45k+ each week. Then we can start taking larger allocations for away games
:lol: aye

Quinny is clearly underestimating the size of our fan base. Bitching about getting 38k+ at home and assuming we couldn't take 2,500+ to places like everton.

Even when we were at Roker and getting sub 20k crowds, we used to take as many away as we do now. The away following has always been and will always be there so I agree Quinn is wrong if he is accepting lesser allocations thinking we won't sell them, especially for games like this.

If ya think home tickets are expensive aways one are even worse - 42 for the skunks, 46 for West Ham

Away days will be a thing of the past for me soon after 35 years :cry:

Thing is weve always took a cracking crowd to everton from the couple of times ive been there, 7-1 and 4-0 i think it was...

I remember when we took a shit allocation down arsenal and the ticket demand was huge, quinny got quite a bit of stick then..

Even when we were at Roker and getting sub 20k crowds, we used to take as many away as we do now. The away following has always been and will always be there so I agree Quinn is wrong if he is accepting lesser allocations thinking we won't sell them, especially for games like this.

But if we fail to sell out. Which we have done at a few grounds then the club have to foot the bill. Why take the risk?

Thing is weve always took a cracking crowd to everton from the couple of times ive been there, 7-1 and 4-0 i think it was...

I remember when we took a shit allocation down arsenal and the ticket demand was huge, quinny got quite a bit of stick then..

I was there last season and we had 600. Can't blame Quinny here.

Also, if we take say 3k tickets at say fulham, from what i know (which could be wrong) quinny has to pay for any tickets we dont sell..

If we were to take 1.500 at fulham quinny would save him self some money knowing we would defiantly be able to sell out 1.500.

Point is, is loosing a couple of grand at an away game going to break the bank? becuase if it is we should be worrying.

But if we fail to sell out. Which we have done at a few grounds then the club have to foot the bill. Why take the risk?

The risk as I see it is to drive away those that do actually want to go and they'll then watch it to watch it in the pub, which, if I'm not mistaken is counter to the current argument.

The risk as I see it is to drive away those that do actually want to go and they'll then watch it to watch it in the pub, which, if I'm not mistaken is counter to the current argument.

And as i say, is quinny loosing a few grand at each away game going to break the bank?

Very small chance of us not selling out a 2,500 - 3,000 allocation for this game though I would of thought? I accept that we would have to foot the bill for unsold tickets, however would not have thought that would happen on this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back