Avengers - Infinity War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all the above theories.
There's gotta be some time shit goes on. For a start the pics in media of cap in the old suit, ant man there.
But now I'm thinking he dons the old one later. Fuck knows:lol:

But maybe a time jump. Maybe 4 is years later. They've cast Cassie Lang as an 18 yr old iirc

Deffo strange knew - "it was the only way". His 1 in 14 million scenarios.

I still think that somehow, however they fix it, it's going to alter reality. So I think maybe it'll be the reality stone they use possibly rather than the time stone.
Why....simply at some point, they need to bring in Fox's assets - the X-Men and FF.

I agree with all the above theories.
There's gotta be some time shit goes on. For a start the pics in media of cap in the old suit, ant man there.
But now I'm thinking he dons the old one later. Fuck knows:lol:

But maybe a time jump. Maybe 4 is years later. They've cast Cassie Lang as an 18 yr old iirc

Deffo strange knew - "it was the only way". His 1 in 14 million scenarios.

I still think that somehow, however they fix it, it's going to alter reality. So I think maybe it'll be the reality stone they use possibly rather than the time stone.
Why....simply at some point, they need to bring in Fox's assets - the X-Men and FF.

Captain Marvel comes into it - her film is out next year and it makes sense to have her use the Time Stone somehow.

I've been wondering about this.
I went up to the Cathedral for a look around when they were filming so was keeping a close eye on the scenes I expected to have been shot there.
Now I could be wrong, but I'm not 100% convinced that the Cathedral shot scenes actually ended up in this film, (being saved for part 2 perhaps, or just cut?).
Like I say I could be wrong, but when I had a look around there were some very noticeable large Norse statues placed around the cathedral none of which I can remember seeing in the finished film. The other thing is that why would they bother filming in the Cathedral if the whole thing was just going to be shot with CGI backgrounds, they would surely have just used a studio rather than a location shoot?
That said, they did thank "Durham Cathedral in the end credits, and if that scene in the film is the one they filmed there then like you say, you'd never be able to tell.

Thor, rocket, spider man and black widow filmed at the cathedral and non of them we're in scenes altogether so I don't think it was in this film

It was OK.
Felt liked too many characters chucked in just so they could be there.
It's entertaining enough but those saying 10/10 etc are going way overboard, in my opinion obviously ;)

I thought the same, great film but nowhere bear as good as Black Panther, too many characters to follow

I am not convinced they are actually, or permanently dead. Some of the characters killed have only been introduced, why would you have that spiderman homecoming film, which essentially builds up the Peter Parker character for future challenges, just to have him killed like that? Given likewise Groot has already died once and is back as a teenager, why would they kill him again? The answer is that if Thanos is wiping out half the universe with his infinity stones, then it obviously has to be reversed. I think the damage will be undone when he is defeated in the sequel
When buying film snacks in tesco :lol: the bloke in there was a massive marvel fan and has read all the books since he was 6 and that was pretty much his theory, makes sense as the ones left are the ones everyone expected to die he reckons they'll use the stones to sacrifice themselves to save the planet

Last edited:
Wow, you think? :lol:

I did write that before the end credit scene from my seat in the cinema.

The other deaths are too unlikely to be long term - spider man ain’t dying permanently, black Panther is the biggest film they’ve ever had so he isn’t dying. It’s a great film but it’s now fairly obvious that’s how the next film will play out which is a pity.

Saw the trailer before Infinity War.
I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest.

I don't know Spiderman that well, but Spider-man 3 was one of the worst superhero films I think I may have ever seen.
Which is a shame as the 2nd one with Toby McGuire was good - that's probably down to Alfred Molina though
What's not to love?:lol:
Too much going on in Spiderman 3. If they left venom out out it would have been solid imo.
You sure it was just that they needed to leave out?:lol:

I can't see how they aren't going to kill Captain America and Iron man in the next movie. Both have sort of ran their course. I expect Tony Stark will become a voice for one of the suits so robert downey jr can just do the occasional voiceover work and keep his wittisms. I imagine Captain America will get his original shield back and they will have that shot of him dying as he does in the comics on the lincoln steps or in front of some significant U.S monument. Either way the ones who are now gone are gonna come back, and the ones who are still there are all up for grabs

Last edited:
What's not to love?:lol:

You sure it was just that they needed to leave out?:lol:

I can't see how they aren't going to kill Captain America and Iron man in the next movie. Both have sort of ran their course. I expect Tony Stark will become a voice for one of the suits so robert downey jr can just do the occasional voiceover work and keep his wittisms. I imagine Captain America will get his original shield back and they will have that shot of him dying as he does in the comics on the lincoln steps or in front of some significant U.S monument. Either way the ones who are now gone are gonna come back, and the ones who are still there are all up for grabs

The Russo brothers tweeted an image of Bucky holding the Captain America shield last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back