Avengers - Infinity War

That was a completely different story wasn't it? I'm half remembering it from the 90s spiderman cartoon though.

(Marvel Comic nerd alert below)

Sorry, but the spiderman thing isn't anywhere near what the actual comic version was about. And it wouldn't work film-wise - would mean too many film studios trying to work together. Avengers, Wolverine, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Spider-man pitted against their various villians (Doc Doom, Galactus, Wrecking Crew, Doc Octopus, Ultron, Enchantress and Kang). And it was also the introduction of Spiderman's symbiotic black costume and eventually became Venom).

Stan's dead man. Probably chaos over there :neutral:

No he's not... I refuse to accept that!

It's a recurrent themed title, so its not a single event. Basic clause is a god like character or characters being overthrown by heroes, so its not entirely out of bounds.
I think they'll save that title and story for another phase.

(Marvel Comic nerd alert below)

Sorry, but the spiderman thing isn't anywhere near what the actual comic version was about. And it wouldn't work film-wise - would mean too many film studios trying to work together. Avengers, Wolverine, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Spider-man pitted against their various villians (Doc Doom, Galactus, Wrecking Crew, Doc Octopus, Ultron, Enchantress and Kang). And it was also the introduction of Spiderman's symbiotic black costume and eventually became Venom).

No he's not... I refuse to accept that!

X-men and Fantastic 4 will end up in the MCU, they are both Fox aren't they?

I think they'll save that title and story for another phase.

X-men and Fantastic 4 will end up in the MCU, they are both Fox aren't they?

Aye now that Disney owns Fox they are all under common ownership.

Think a crossover is a few years away yet though. They’re starting off the Deadpool X Force film either next year or the year after iirc.

Back