Avengers - Infinity War

Discussion in 'SMB' started by PulseSafc, Apr 26, 2018.

1. West_Winger

West_Winger Midfield

The director of Ant Man and The Wasp has already said that they introduced Time Vortices in it because that’s how they’re going to send them back in time to before Thanos got the gauntlet.

In other words they are actually all dead but they’ll be using time travel to bring them back.

GK and BIG BAZ like this.
  2. Spoiler alert:rolleyes::evil:

Purrfect South likes this.
  3. West_Winger

West_Winger Midfield

Ant Man has been out almost 2 months :lol:

4. I’ve not seen it man ya bell whiff

5. West_Winger

West_Winger Midfield

Just as well what I’ve posted doesn’t spoil it then.

Purrfect South and PhilSAFC like this.
  6. Dark Traveller

Dark Traveller Striker

Me neither, but this hasn’t stopped my brother from telling me the after credits end scene.... saves me zipping through the credits when I eventually watch it on download I suppose,

7. MooBaaOink

MooBaaOink Striker

It's not rotten but they've had to cram about 6 hours in to a 2.5 hour film. The timing of how people get around is all ower the shop (not including the space stone and Thor's bridge).

I also thought the randomness of the killings (50% of the population) was a bit bizarre.

Other than that though it's canny. It'll be interesting to see how Captain Marvel saves the day (although her film is set in the 90's well before Iron Man even).

It was Thor who injured Thanos with his new Axe.

The power of using all the stones at once melted the gauntlet - nowt to do with injuring Thanos. That bit will be interesting as it means that Thanos might not be able to use it again.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  8. West_Winger

West_Winger Midfield

Eitri still had the moulds for the gauntlet when Thor went to have Stormbreaker forged so they may remake it.

9. MooBaaOink

MooBaaOink Striker

True, unless Thor has destroyed it. Also someone would have to open the eye up again to restart the foundry.

10. whee's this graphic novel nerd?

Purrfect South and MooBaaOink like this.
  11. MooBaaOink

MooBaaOink Striker

The same one that was hanging out the back of yee this morning.

12. that's disturbing on many levels.

13. MooBaaOink

MooBaaOink Striker

You love it Phillip, especially when reading a CompTIA course manual at the same time.

14. :lol::lol::lol::lol: I managed to avoid that utter waste of time even in my youth. Out of the IT support game now mate. Never been happier.

15. MooBaaOink

MooBaaOink Striker

You dog noncing full time now? :eek:

16. beats looking at databases all day

17. MooBaaOink

MooBaaOink Striker

I'm currently working out a new task list for an OS install SCCM package.

18. awful that mate. condolences

19. MooBaaOink

MooBaaOink Striker

We have a bizarre issue that some environment variables such as the Site Code isn't being updated on Windows 10 machines running on a 7th or 8th gen CPU. Works fine on 6th Gen.

Microsoft and Intel are also baffled :lol:

20. there's a shock.