Avengers - Infinity War

In true Marvel style the trailer gives nowt away other than to suggest that Ant Man plays a big part in it with the time vortex gubbins
Obvious Ant Man and CA are going to use the Quantum Realm to go back in time and change things.

A few reckon the end of credits scene for Captain Marvel will be her getting the beeper message from Nick Fury he sent at the end of Infinity War

[QUOTE="Napoleon Dynamite, post: 28736693, member: 40668"]Thanos appears in the antman and wasp film aye?

He gets stuck somewhere then the others die[/QUOTE]
Not that I remember.

Obvious Ant Man and CA are going to use the Quantum Realm to go back in time and change things.

A few reckon the end of credits scene for Captain Marvel will be her getting the beeper message from Nick Fury he sent at the end of Infinity War
Latest theory I saw from a 'source' (so probs bollocks) is that the time travel is a curve ball and it's actually parallel dimensions they hop to.

Would make sense as going back in time and grabbing the stones would alter things they couldn't control.

Alternate dimensions merging somehow would be easy way of brining X-Men, FF and deadpool etc into the 'main universe' that's left at the end

Well the latest brought all the multi verses together didn't it, like miles morales into the main one, so they may go down that route.
Bit heavy concept for a film franchise though

I hated it as much as the travesty that was One More Day/Brand New Day.

Anway, seen the trailer and I quite liked it.... although I hope Endgame isn’t the title! Was hoping for something a bit more.... meaty

Back