Avengers - Infinity War

Obvious Ant Man and CA are going to use the Quantum Realm to go back in time and change things.

A few reckon the end of credits scene for Captain Marvel will be her getting the beeper message from Nick Fury he sent at the end of Infinity War

Imagine if just as she’s checks it she starts to turn to dust :lol: biggest troll move ever :lol:

So.... latest rumours flying around the twitter-verse is that Hugh Jackman is to have a cameo in in Avengers: Endgame.

I really hope not!
Just a google algorithm thing. Not gonna happen. With the GotG characters now part of the MCU and the impending Captain Marvel it would be a bit messy adding the whole X-Men thing in too, just too many characters.

Jackman confirmed he will never play Wolverine again after Logan.

Just a google algorithm thing. Not gonna happen. With the GotG characters now part of the MCU and the impending Captain Marvel it would be a bit messy adding the whole X-Men thing in too, just too many characters.

Jackman confirmed he will never play Wolverine again after Logan.

Yes, I know that Jackman confirmed after Logan that he was done with the character, and even Ryan Reynolds has been trying to get him back as a Deadpool/Wolverine team up.

I think it would be pretty shit of him to do this, just for an end credit scene, would simply overshadow what I really hope is a swan song for those confirmed as finishing their contracts.

Yes, I know that Jackman confirmed after Logan that he was done with the character, and even Ryan Reynolds has been trying to get him back as a Deadpool/Wolverine team up.

I think it would be pretty shit of him to do this, just for an end credit scene, would simply overshadow what I really hope is a swan song for those confirmed as finishing their contracts.

makes no sense whatsoever - Disney will be recasting/rebooting the whole X-Men thing completely when/if they fold them into the MCU

makes no sense whatsoever - Disney will be recasting/rebooting the whole X-Men thing completely when/if they fold them into the MCU

I don’t think they need to do it immediately. “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it”

Nothing spoiling in incorporating others into the Avengers later. The comic version was/is ever evolving, past teams have incorporated members of the Fantastic Four, X-Men (Wolverine, Beast), The Defenders (Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones) and others like Doc Strange, She-Hulk, War Machine and Mantis.

Personally, I’d keep the franchises separate... the X-Men works as a separate entity, the Fastastic Four is obviously something that doesn’t work well on screen.

I don’t think they need to do it immediately. “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it”

Nothing spoiling in incorporating others into the Avengers later. The comic version was/is ever evolving, past teams have incorporated members of the Fantastic Four, X-Men (Wolverine, Beast), The Defenders (Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones) and others like Doc Strange, She-Hulk, War Machine and Mantis.

Personally, I’d keep the franchises separate... the X-Men works as a separate entity, the Fastastic Four is obviously something Fastastic Four is obviously something that doesn’t work well on screen doesn’t work well on screen.
Don't understand why. It's a good story. Just think maybe they haven't been able to get the right script/director.

Been re-reading this thread in preparation for what I hope will be an even more entertaining spoiler blocks filled End Game thread at the end of this week.....

I’m at a midnight screening tomorrow so could have a spoiler box around 4am Thursday :lol:

I do know that @Albay3037 had planned on going for a midnight showing but he discovered the cinemas in his area of Northern Ireland are all booked out. He has had to settle for the 8am showing instead. He did plan on going to the 6am one, but his wife put her foot down really hard at that point :lol:

Well I’m going to try avoid the thread this time around until I actually see the film, which hopefully will be Friday afternoon, IF I manage to get away from work in good time.

8am Thursday morning for me and the bairn....See the first reviews are out and they're all raving about it on twitter...that'll be the Disney friendly reviewers tho….The ones to take notice of I assume will be out sometime tomorrow evening?

Last edited:

Back